Hong Kong Tourist’s Pocket Picked By A Group Ladyboys

Rimmer

Hong Kong Tourist’s Pocket Picked By A Group Ladyboys

PATTAYA:--Two Ladyboys that belonged to a pickpocket gang were arrested at a mobile phone shop after stealing a smartphone from the pocket of a Hong Kong tourist at Walking Street.

PATTAYA – July 10 [PDN]; Pattaya City Police officers received a report from a Hong Kong national that his Samsung smartphone was stolen by a gang of prostitute Ladyboys who approached him as a group. He said that as he was walking with compatriots at Walking Street, he was approached by a group of Ladyboys who offered them sex, but they refused. After walking for a bit, the victim noticed that his phone was missing. He immediately knew that the group of Ladyboys picked his pocket, which made him inform Pattaya City Police officers.

As soon as receiving the report, police officers were ordered to check mobile phone stores that were nearby Walking Street, as it was presumed that the Ladyboys were going to trade-in or sell the stolen smartphone for cash.

After 30 minutes of finding mobile phones around the area, police were able to find two Ladyboys that were in the process of selling a Samsung smartphone was identical the description of the victim’s phone, which made police officers arrest the two.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/10/hong-kong-tourist%E2%80%99s-pocket-picked-by-a-group-ladyboys/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-07-10

Playing the Hitler card?

If gangs of Jews or any other group were targeting our visitors, my comment would be the same I suppose.

There is no place in a tourist resort for these types.

March them to the edge of town with a firm warning.

they try to pickpocket me every time I go down the far end of walking st. I was watching 2 lbs openly pickpocketing a guy at the start of the beach a few days ago. I didnt say anything because random Thais nearby are likely to think Im critizing Thai culture

Edited by wwex
  • Like 1

The most commonly known pack hunter is the Thai Lady Boy.

A ladyboy (man wearing a dress) is a pack hunter or social predator which has evolved to hunt its prey by working together with other members of its species.

All individuals in the group will contribute to hunting.

Often the pack rests with one or two 'ladyboys' (men wearing dresses) coercing the prey into cheap sex or annoying the prey until it gets fatigued.

Note:

No all ladyboys are violent predators. Many make a legitimate living selling cosmetics.

Edited by DiNiro

Thieving Transvestites would be a better Term

After all there is Nothing LADY like about Picking Pockets is there ??

Have they installed the revolving door at the Police Station yet ??

It would be a time saver

coffee1.gif