Thai – Dutch Couple Arrested for Dealing Crystal Meth

Rimmer

Thai – Dutch Gay Couple Arrested After Dealing Crystal Meth

pdn214.jpg

A Thai-Dutch couple was arrested after buying and re-selling Crystal meth. He claimed that he took the drug before having sexual intercourse.

SATTAHIP – July 8, 2013 [PDN]; Police and Naval officers were able to a Thai and Dutch national who were reported to have been buying and re-selling drugs, their apartment was raided on the night of July 7 to July 8. Police were able to find a bag of Crystal meth that weighed 0.50 grams.

The raid and arrest happened after a 33 year-old suspect that was arrested because of a illegal drug related case,

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/10/thai-dutch-gay-couple-arrested-after-dealing-crystal-meth/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-07-10

Some posts trashing the level of writing skills at Pattaya Daily News removed.

If you should have a problem with the written content of a news article please take it up with the source and maybe Google who do the translation from Thai to English for them. Thank you.

Police were able to find a bag of Crystal meth that weighed 0.50 grams.

That´s really enough for re-selling and not just for own use???

I'm sure these guys will argue that, but the article says the couple were given up to police by a buyer who the police had previously arrested. So there's more to it than charges based solely on what was found during the raid.

Police were able to find a bag of Crystal meth that weighed 0.50 grams.

That´s really enough for re-selling and not just for own use???

They caught a guy who bought some crystal meth from them. Then the cops went to their apartment and found half a gram. That's where the drug dealing charge comes from.

Half a gram and they are arrested for dealing?

They were probably snitched by their dealer. TIT

No man! They werd snitched by a guy who bought from them after he himself got caught by the cops. It's amazing how people don't get that despite the fact that this article consists only of 7 lines!!!

I don't know what happened in this case but some comments:

The Dutch guy is no cover model but we don't even know his age. He may look fine for his age or even better than his age.

If you're involved with anyone here and they party with drugs I guess you could be at risk too of a raid like this, even a very questionable charge of dealing. That's scary stuff considering many people may be involved with people who are druggies and they don't even know it.

It's not so uncommon for some gay men to use speed for sexual enhancement. So it's credible they might have been into this for sex partying.

No I am not suggesting using or dealing this kind of drug is in any way acceptable.

Edited by Jingthing

No man! They werd snitched by a guy who bought from them after he himself got caught by the cops. It's amazing how people don't get that despite the fact that this article consists only of 7 lines!!!

Not exactly. That's what the article says the arrested guy they pressured for names said. That's not necessarily the actual truth. It may be. It really isn't normal for dealers to only have such a small stash, is it? A more justified bust would have been to set up these "dealers" to do an actual deal and catch them in the act.

Edited by Jingthing

Not exactly. That's what the article says the arrested guy they pressured for names said. That's not necessarily the actual truth. It may be. It really isn't normal for dealers to only have such a small stash, is it? A more justified bust would have been to set up these "dealers" to do an actual deal and catch them in the act.

Thanks JT saves me from making the same post because that is what i was alluding to.

Ah Pattaya, land of the freaks, home of the depraved!

Yes but it was Sattahip, just happened to be reported in the Pattaya news. But do not let the truth get in the way of a good sledging.

Cheers

• Like 2

To me the amount of speed they had in their apartment when they were busted...half a gram,

isn't what the story is about...big or miniscule, as in these 2 speed freaks case, the story

is about dealing a drug that kills people nearly as bad and as often as smack does. There's

just gonna be 2 less poison dealers on the street. And that's a good thing to me.

Ice head gets busted, tries to gain points by grassing the Farang saying he's dealing. They bust him and his Thai (Indian looking) BF with a whopping 0.5g. Doesn't look like they're dealing on this evidence, in fact in any fair court of law they could never prove someone was dealing finding only this amount....of course this is Thailand so we shall see.

However...how many LEO's to bust these two losers, how many involved in charging them, trying them etc. Cost to bust 2 people for 0.5g of very likely personal use only gear is going to be massively disproportionate to the amount seized, a complete waste of time and effort by the authorities.