Recommend t-shirt factory in Bangkok / Thailand.

I want to get in contact with one or more factories that produce Polo Shirts, T-Shirt, Sweater `s etc. of very high quality at reasonable prices.

It is important that the factory accept your own design / logo to be either embroidered directly into the shirt.

Send me a PM if you do not want your answer public here on TV.

The factory does not necessarily need to be in Bangkok when I'm living in Isaan, but visit Bangkok regularly.

All help is appreciated.

I used Act Clothes in Chiang Mai for fully custom T-shirts and polos. they gave me many, many options with full custom designs.

i was very pleased with the process and the final product.

i don't know if they do sweaters.

They have a FB page but no website.

i do not know what kind of volumes of clothes we are talking about, but for larger quantities of quality apparel (made from scratch, designed, manufactured, embroided, packaged and delivered to the customer's needs) you might want to see what Logonet has to offer:

http://www.logonet.com/asia/contacts/thailand_bangkok/

I have used their T-shirts (made from microfibre!), jeans shirts (cotton), fleece and jeans jackets etc. and always high quality.

I very much recommend the A.M. shop here on Phuket. They make team shirts for many European football teams. Many types of shirts eg. simple silk-screen T-shirts to high-quality jacquard weave polo shirts. Had them make me a set of the latter for my boat, 30 shirts total with custom graphic embroidered. Sizes were proper European sizes, not the weird version you get here. High quality overall, run by a Swiss gent. Very good price and great looking and wearing (10 years now and still fine). Check them out http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/guide/2007/22/article758.html

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...