International transfer via SCB easy net

I just noticed that the registration is possible via SCB easy net. Does anyone know how the process is exactly? I understand it that I fill out that online form and then I get something send to my home which I need to sign and bring to the branch + passport?

My guess is, that the OP is asking about how to transfer Money from his (Thai) Siam Commercial Bank to a Bank outside of Thailand via SCB Easy Net (Internet Banking)

Edited by MJCM

Yeah exactly, sorry for not being clear. I will rephrase: I own a savings account at Siam Commercial Bank. It is possible for me to go to the bank and make a transfer home...as long as its not over 1 mil THB I dont need to show anything.

Now, there is the internet banking with Siam Commercial Bank which is calles "SCB easy net." There is an option to register for international transfers so that I can make transfers to my home country without being in Thailand. It seems the registration is fairly simple and I just wanted to ask what step follows when i complete the online form. (I assume they send me some stuff that I need to sign and bring to the bank)

OK so assume you will have to sign some docs. I bank with Standard Chartered Thailand on line banking and they allow transfers to any bank world wide but think this can only be done from Thailand as once you make the request they send you a security number to your registered Thai mobile which you need to complete the transaction. Not quite the same as SCB so once you set it up let us know how it works.

Yeah exactly, sorry for not being clear. I will rephrase: I own a savings account at Siam Commercial Bank. It is possible for me to go to the bank and make a transfer home...as long as its not over 1 mil THB I dont need to show anything.

Now, there is the internet banking with Siam Commercial Bank which is calles "SCB easy net." There is an option to register for international transfers so that I can make transfers to my home country without being in Thailand. It seems the registration is fairly simple and I just wanted to ask what step follows when i complete the online form. (I assume they send me some stuff that I need to sign and bring to the bank)

Well read the instructions and they make it quite clear what the process is:

Welcome to International Fund Transfer System

- We are pleased to provide International Fund Transfer service via SCB Easy Net only for the following purposes. For other purposes, please contact any SCB branches.

- Education (for Thai only) - Family Support (for Thai only) - Remittance of Savings (for foreigner only) - Remittance of fund belonging to Thai who is permanent resident aboard (for Thai only) - Register for the services by entering required data (one-time input only for each receiver) - After the Bank receives your data, we will send you a document to be signed and returned to us - With the signed document, please enclose evidence for payment (i.e., passport, letter from educational institution, as required by the Bank of Thailand) - After the Bank approves your application, you may begin your transaction. Your transaction will be processed during banking hours (8.30 - 16.30 hrs). Transfer instructions which are received after banking hours will be processed on the next working day. - The exchange rate applied to the transaction will be the current rate at the time of your processing instruction. - All Foreign Bank's Charges For Applicant Account may be deducted from the amount transfer. - You can print out the transfer instruction to be used as reference with the Bank.