Attempted Murder in Pattaya

barrybankruad

Today's Daily Telegraph reports the attempted assassination of Paiboon Panasit In Pattaya when a gunman fired at close range into his car. It would appear that the vehicles bullet proof windows saved him. Panasit had apparently been visiting Kamnan Poh in hospital. No dates are given for the incident and Panasit is described inly as being "a Thai Official'.

I can find no trace of this incident on this forum (either in the news or Pattaya sections)., and am wondering why? Surely an event such as this is worthy of comment?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10174276/Dramatic-assassination-attempt-on-Thai-official-captured-on-CCTV.html

Amazing video. Good thing this hit man was not very smart, as he should have started firing down

through the roof when he saw the windows were bullet proof. Speaking of which, why in the heck

is a minor government official driving a cars with bullet proof windows ??

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Amazing video. Good thing this hit man was not very smart, as he should have started firing down

through the roof when he saw the windows were bullet proof. Speaking of which, why in the heck

is a minor government official driving a cars with bullet proof windows ??

I reckon the 'minor government official' was not on government business at the time.

I mean, look who he was visiting with for starters.