Contact details of Pattaya police station

Love123

Does anybody have a working email adress from Pattaya Police station or an officer? The one on their webpage is not working: [email protected]

I would like to get in contact with one officer however I am still in my home country...and I have a slight language problem so calling them is somehow complicated. :P

Thanks a lot.

Someone filed a complaint against me that I stole his 3 ATM cards from his room. I got the reports over the chain of many friends who were all slightly puzzeled. (I wouldnt even have known otherwise) Only problem is that I havent been in Thailand for 7 months. Now I have no problem coming to Thailand to clear the matter. But I fear that I will get arrested at airport straight away or when I go to the police station to make a report. Taking a lawyer for such a ridicoulus matter is a little over the top....but seems like I have no choice.

Thai embassy in Germany said that so far there is no problem with me and issued me a tourist visa. They also wondered about the report as I have shown them my last Visa stamp which was end last year.