Zimmerman not guilty in Trayvon Martin death: Florida jury

Lite Beer

If it makes you feel better then that's great!

While Zimmerman will never be able to walk the streets without look back over his shoulder, I'm pretty sure he's glad to be alive and also really happy not to be behind bars.

Keep getting your effort to have the Federal government to become involved into the profiling and killing of Trayvon Martin.

In Trayvon's name so his unjustified killing would not be in vain, make the street safe for our children to walk in the future.

Zimmerman will not be in jail, but his life changed completely when he shot that 17 year old boy. Rejoice in the fact that he will never be able to walk down that street again or live a normal life, that for the rest of his life he will look back over his shoulder in fear. Fear that someone will repeat his action of taking the law into their own hands.

Cheers:wai2.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can still legally carry a concealed firearm. That is not right. The killer Zimmerman has shown he is an extremely irresponsible man in respect to carrying a gun. This is so wrong.

You are so right. The current interpretation of the 2nd Amendment of the US constitution allows for anyone, both responsible and irresponsible people to carry a firearm. And far too many irresponsible people who have never been part of, or associated with any type of well regulated militia do carry. There is nothing currently illegal about a dork like Zimmerman carrying a gun and then using that gun in self-defense, regardless of any poor decision made prior to the use of the weapon. Your issue (certainly my issue) is with the unfettered gun rights as currently interpreted in the US and promoted by the gun industry and their puppet the NRA, not with the hapless Zimmerman.

Responsible, eh? So, just how does a responsible gun owner shoot someone and retain their carte-blanche "responsible" status in your view?

He said 'coon' according to you and the 'Daily KOS' only. Yeah very believable!

How many jury verdicts get this kind of response nationwide?

Everyone knows juries make numerous erroneous verdicts.

The "coon" remark proves Zimmerman is a pernicious racist when he is one on one with a black male at night and is packing heat.

Thousands Protesting The Zimmerman Trial Verdict Have Taken Over Times Square

George Zimmerman was found not guilty Saturday of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., — and many are not happy about it.

Protests are taking place in cities across the U.S., and one of the larger protests is happening in New York City's Times Square. Thousands have taken to the streets to protest the verdict, shouting "No justice" and "Trayvon."

“This is a show of strength, but it’s also a show of solidarity with the family because last night, what happened, was complete disrespect to them,” Imani Henry, an activist with the People’s Power Assembly, told NBC News. “We want to show love and respect to them.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/thousands-protesting-the-zimmerman-trial-verdict-have-taken-over-times-square-2013-7#ixzz2ZH81hGlC

I heard the unedited 911 tape at the time of the murder, when they were being played numerous times on network television. The tapes were played and replayed. Everyone agreed Zimmerman said the words "f_king coon."

Zimmerman had worked in a redneck bar as a bouncer. Yet he couldn't get into a Virginia police department despite the fact his daddy was chief magistrate of the Virginia Superior Court and did intervene in the Trayvon case on the night of the murder and afterward. I just wonder how much his father contributed to screwing up the prosecution's already screwed up case.

And please keep your assinine [sic] remarks coming as you show yourself to anyone who reads or contributes to this thread and topic. w00t.gif

Only one problem there was no "coon" remark. Is that part of the conspiracy too?

deny, deny, deny.

Many of us heard the 911 tape on national television networks at the time of the murder. All agreed Zimmerman said "f-king coon." We heard the tape again and again for clarity.

You're the only one talking about conspiracy.

All of you gang bangers who pound away at the keyboard just to make posts need to keep on gang banging as you show yourselves to deny reality and to defend the indefensible.

The jury and a whole lot of lawyers including Alan Dershowitz disagrees with you and the prosecution..

You are mistaken. Their verdict doesn't mean he isn't a murderer. It doesn't mean he acted responsibility that night. It ONLY means the prosecution didn't have the evidence to effect prosecution under the technicalities of the law where they weren't ALLOWED to consider the context of events that night, which was DAMNING to the killer.

And so what do you suggest doing within the limitations of the law, JT? What are you suggesting be done about George Zimmerman; or rather instead, what do you condone being done about or to him?

The "coon" remark proves Zimmerman is a pernicious racist when he is one on one with a black male at night and is packing heat.

George Zimmerman was found not guilty Saturday of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., and many are not happy about it.

Protests are taking place in cities across the U.S., and one of the larger protests is happening in New York City's Times Square. Thousands have taken to the streets to protest the verdict, shouting "No justice" and "Trayvon."

This is a show of strength, but its also a show of solidarity with the family because last night, what happened, was complete disrespect to them, Imani Henry, an activist with the Peoples Power Assembly, told NBC News. We want to show love and respect to them.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/thousands-protesting-the-zimmerman-trial-verdict-have-taken-over-times-square-2013-7#ixzz2ZH81hGlC

Unfortunately, it very little do to with anything but a bunch of irrational people with a, head full of ignorance and a chip on their shoulder acting like animals that escaped from the local zoo. Jumping in cars, breaking windows, looting stores. Impressive display for sure!

This is actually happening because of Bama and Holder getting everyone riled up.

Blacks at one time could carry some whites like me and minorities such as Hispanics which are getting a large % of voting public. Not any more. Never again after the the fiascos, what I heard Holder say and Bama staying silent after getting people riled up.

Bama and Holder with this bs set blacks back 50 years and to poster that said revenge or take law in own hands, this is the mentality that will set them back 50 years. Huge wake up call to a lot of people including myself. Good thing. Good to see before gets too far out of hand.

I guess Roberts and Supreme Court have more wisdom and foresight than I knocking out a lo of voting power recently.

Edited by F430murci

Everyone who follow this case has heard the tape. But only you seem to have heard the word 'coon' used. Seriously, why don't you use your little Google fingers and find someone else who heard 'coon'. Only you and the 'Daily KOS' heard it. I guess it's easy to paint Zimmerman a racist if you 'heard' it right. The FBI must be wrong!

You insinuate George Zimmerman's father interfered with the case. Show me proof. Really, show me real proof. Can't, can you? Pulling out more 'facts' from your arse again?

So now, rather then focusing on the evidence you manufactured, all you have is that Zimmerman couldn't become a policeman! Wow! That means the thousands, maybe millions of people who apply to become policeman everyday and are rejected are potential killers!

He said 'coon' according to you and the 'Daily KOS' only. Yeah very believable!

George Zimmerman was found not guilty Saturday of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., — and many are not happy about it.

“This is a show of strength, but it’s also a show of solidarity with the family because last night, what happened, was complete disrespect to them,” Imani Henry, an activist with the People’s Power Assembly, told NBC News. “We want to show love and respect to them.”

I heard the unedited 911 tape at the time of the murder, when they were being played numerous times on network television. The tapes were played and replayed. Everyone agreed Zimmerman said the words "f_king coon."

Zimmerman had worked in a redneck bar as a bouncer. Yet he couldn't get into a Virginia police department despite the fact his daddy was chief magistrate of the Virginia Superior Court and did intervene in the Trayvon case on the night of the murder and afterward. I just wonder how much his father contributed to screwing up the prosecution's already screwed up case.

And please keep your assinine [sic] remarks coming as you show yourself to anyone who reads or contributes to this thread and topic. w00t.gif

You and the 'Daily KOS' hardly qualify as 'all'. LOL

Only one problem there was no "coon" remark. Is that part of the conspiracy too?

deny, deny, deny.

Many of us heard the 911 tape on national television networks at the time of the murder. All agreed Zimmerman said "f-king coon." We heard the tape again and again for clarity.

You're the only one talking about conspiracy.

All of you gang bangers who pound away at the keyboard just to make posts need to keep on gang banging as you show yourselves to deny reality and to defend the indefensible.

Everyone did NOT agree or they would have used those words in court. I heard it too and he was clearly saying "f_king punk." Zimmerman could not get a job as a policeman in VA., but it had nothing to do with his father. He had bad credit. Your bizarre stories are getting more and more out there.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

The juror with the big mouth that some here are suggesting we should take seriously, b37, was apparently a real RED FLAG even before selection.

Brashers-Krug has another reservation about seating B37: “She really wants to be a juror. She seems to be going out of her way to minimize the disruptive effect of a multiweek trial on her life. Jurors rarely do that. She is also taking pains to avoid saying anything particularly sympathetic to either side. Both sides tend to be very skeptical of jurors who are particularly eager to serve on high-profile cases. Often they have their own agendas, or are attention-seekers.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2013/07/zimmerman_trial_juror_b37_why_did_prosecutors_let_her_on_the_trayvon_martin.html

Dahlia Lithwick is an admitted liberal. This is not surprising that you would link us all to more people who think as you do, rather than instead of linking us to objective facts. You know, you really aren't supporting anything... yet, other than outer-fringe hate speech against George.

The juror with the big mouth that some here are suggesting we should take seriously, b37, was apparently a real RED FLAG even before selection.

Hard to believe your the same person who said this before the jury decided the way "they" decided was right.

"Just to add: I will accept the decision of the jury. I would hope others would as well regardless of the outcome"

I accept the decision. I accept he is not subject to double jeopardy in Florida. That does not mean that I would ever actually AGREE with a not guilty verdict and yes I watched most of the case live. I see how they felt obligated to judge this way technically, but morally Zimmerman is definitely guilty a sin.

Definition of spin-doctoring (read above).

So, JT, you accept the decision, but yet you do not agree with the decision. Alright. Fair enough!

Why then in other posts you strongly imply that you condone the murder and execution of the "Not Guilty" George Zimmerman and in this post try to outwardly appear magnanimous? I'll provide the posts if you need reminding.

Gl55, I have heard through editing software and manipulated every which way. Inconclusive based on what you hear thought editing software and absolutely unintelligible with naked ear.

Holder and DOJ can figure it out. Frankly it matter not. Zimmerman did chase him down and shoot him. He called the cops and stayed on phone for 2 to 3 minutes trying to get cops out there. Not cavalier cowboy mentality at all so who cares what he said that no one can make out.

This will be over soon and Zimmerman, like Snowden unfortunately is lawn is a game much bigger than any single human being. That seems to be a recurring theme with Bama and a lot of people like me that supported the case won't any more.

Edited by F430murci

You're a regular polymath! You're the ultimate ROTC soldier. You know the law better then the prosecutor and most law professors and now you're also a Washington insider in 'various professional positions'. Did it include janitorial?

I've been in the White House on political business more than once. More than twice. I spent 13 years in Washington DC in various professional positions.

I provide this information as background knowledge, because you raise the question, and to give you more information to run with so you can continue to show yourself for all to read and see. w00t.gif You're a TVF stalker.

Withdrawal from THC? Don't make me laugh.....

It is not my intention to make you laugh. If you laugh in the face of the sources which I provided, then why you are laughing at scientific research and factual results (again, which I provided the link to).

It is not my intention to talk down to you, but I would feel remiss if I did not remind you that your comment puts you in league with people who laugh at the facts and embrace the opposite; fiction.

I wonder what the verdict would have been had O'Mara said each time; "Don't make me laugh. No questions, your honor. You may dismiss the witness."

You're a regular polymath! You're the ultimate ROTC soldier. You know the law better then the prosecutor and most law professors and now you're also a Washington insider in 'various professional positions'. Did it include janitorial?

I've been in the White House on political business more than once. More than twice. I spent 13 years in Washington DC in various professional positions.

I provide this information as background knowledge, because you raise the question, and to give you more information to run with so you can continue to show yourself for all to read and see. w00t.gif You're a TVF stalker.

Apparently typing based on earlier post. And the polls says, administrative assistant would be the correct term.

Only one where an ignorant public has decided innocence or guilt long before the facts are known. They acted exactly the same when the DA declined to press charges against him because of a lack of evidence. Now, it is very obvious that he was right and they were wrong.

And the usual race baiters such as the NAACP call the bros out. Where was the NAACP and all of the hand wringing when 2 black teenagers shot that white baby in the face????????

I cited three media sources in a previous post which quoted the 911 recording as having Zimmerman say "f-king coon."

You can site a million looney websites that say just about anything, but that is not what even the prosecution said in court. Think about it. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

• Like 2

@gl555

w00t.gif

laugh.png

Only one where an ignorant public has decided innocence or guilt long before the facts are known. They acted exactly the same when the DA declined to press charges against him because of a lack of evidence. Now, it is very obvious that he was right and they were wrong.

And the usual race baiters such as the NAACP call the bros out. Where was the NAACP and all of the hand wringing when 2 black teenagers shot that white baby in the face????????

Based on earlier poster, just taking law into on hands which Holder and Bama also recommend. Damn baby was crying and committed a noise violation. Nothing to condemn. Move on.

I cited three media sources in a previous post which quoted the 911 recording as having Zimmerman say "f-king coon."

You can site a million looney websites that say just about anything, but that is not what even the prosecution said in court. Think about it. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

I've thought for more than a year now of how I myself heard the 911 tape played and replayed on national television in which George Zimmerman said "f-king coon."

Obviously, you think only of denying this, and denying it and denying it. And of attacking the tens of millions of us who heard it with our own ears.

I'd ask you to think about it, but obviously you cannot.

Prosecution must have missed that one. unsure.png

Tell it to the judge. She's the one who needed to hear what you say.

I've thought for more than a year now of how I myself heard the 911 tape played and replayed on national television in which George Zimmerman said "f-king coon."

Obviously, you think only of denying this, and denying it and denying it. And of attacking the tens of millions of us who heard it with our own ears.

I'd ask you to think about it, but obviously you cannot.

Tens of minions now. It was just millions before. Are sure multiple 10 million. Do you have a Sesame Street poll for that. Tickle me Elmo and the Count are pretty good at counting fingers and toes. Richard Dawson - And the poll says . . .

TVF gang banger.

w00t.gif

No... "academics" and future pilots don't speak like that.

Not WHITE ones.coffee1.gif

The big mouthed juror suggested the killer would have behaved EXACTLY the same way if the dead boy was white. I don't believe any American actually believes that. The killer's mother says that the killer is color blind. That doesn't exist. Totally unbelievable.

In America, even blind from birth people, are NOT color blind. Trust me.

"Big mouthed juror, eh? Is that profiling? or racist? Or even hate speech?

Since you "...know what the killer did and didn't do that night." I suppose you are going to tell me to trust you because you also know everything else?

Do you even have anything to say about Trayvon's character, his tweets, his comments to Jenteal that night, and all the other incriminating evidence put forth by their own admonitions?

This really is about as disgraceful as the prosecution's case.

The aunt blabby juror who'd walk a mile for a camera.

The big mouthed juror suggested the killer would have behaved EXACTLY the same way if the dead boy was white. I don't believe any American actually believes that. The killer's mother says that the killer is color blind. That doesn't exist. Totally unbelievable.

Since you "...know what the killer did and didn't do that night." I suppose you are going to tell me to trust you because you also know everything else?

Do you even have anything to say about Trayvon's character, his tweets, his comments to Jenteal that night, and all the other incriminating evidence put forth by their own admonitions?

I dunno. She was kind of darked out. I could not see the size of her mouth.

Haha, I am sorry. I am bit wasted in a bar in New York as my wife and baby got bumped in Moscow and we have no idea how to get her back in the next 4 days. Stuck with me until Scott boots me and I am trying hard.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1

Not WHITE ones.Posted Image

Haha, I am sorry. I am bit wasted in a bar in New York as my wife and baby got bumped in Moscow and we have no idea how to get her back in the next 4 days. Stuck with me until Scott boots me and I am trying hard.

I have NEVER made a crack about someone spending time on TVF (always been amazed at those who post here to criticize people for posting here) and I certainly have never used that lamest of internet put downs, "Get a life"

But with all due respect, you are in a bar in New York and you are doing THIS?!

• Like 1

I have NEVER made a crack about someone spending time on TVF (always been amazed at those who post here to criticize people for posting here) and I certainly have never used that lamest of internet put downs, "Get a life"

But with all due respect, you are in a bar in New York and you are doing THIS?!

I am a married guy with a 20 month old.

Edited by F430murci

For sure.

I suspect you're on the verge of success.