Two year old child locked in car at Makro Car Park in Jomtien

Rimmer

Two year old child locked in car at Makro Car Park in Jomtien

car-31.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 2 year old child was left inside a car at Makro’s in Jomtien on Tuesday afternoon while his mother went shopping. She left the car running but the child removed the key and locked the doors which deactivated the air-conditioning.

Security Guards and Rescue Workers arrived to assist the child who was becoming more agitated and was close to losing consciousness inside the locked car. The father of the child, Khun Gitipat aged 42, soon arrived and gave permission to rescuers to smash the rear passenger-side window with a fire extinguisher as previous attempts to break-into the White Honda Jazz were unsuccessful.

The child called “An” was pulled from the car and was soaked with sweat and in a dazed state.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/96451/year-child-locked-car-makro-car-park-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-24

All too common an occurrence worldwide, it makes you wonder how stupid and selfish some parents can be. Luckily the child survived this, I bet you though that the mother will find some way to blame the child rather than take on responsibility.

Of course.. TIT and we cannot understand it.. Need some ear medicine :>

• Like 1

All too common an occurrence worldwide, it makes you wonder how stupid and selfish some parents can be. Luckily the child survived this, I bet you though that the mother will find some way to blame the child rather than take on responsibility.

'But I think it's OK, because it was just an accident'.

First of all, the car wasn't parked in the regular car park but right next to the entrance in front of the displayed fridges.

There are scurity-people running around so one should have seen this woman.

Secondly, usually, there is some kind of broadcasting system to ask for the mother to dela with the issue, instead the father was called?

Thirdly: the couple drove off? That's the most amazing part of this story. In another thread the OP was asking advise on where to get a proper child seat for his 9 month old baby........almost all reponses sounded like: "A nine month old on a motorbike? Are you nuts? Transport the child in a car!!" There you go!!

So if i get it right,the car was parked with a two year old inside.Not locked and with the engine running?

I would not have hesitated and break a window without asking permission first,what if the child would have died,mai pen rai?

• Like 1

Common guys, a 2 year old turned off the car? Removed the key? And locked the car?

Well to be fair it happens all over the world except generally the air con is not left on.

If you have had kids you know how active and inquisitive a two year old can be.

The mother unlike many had good intentions just not thought out very reasonably.

She probably did not have a pad in school.smile.png

I am not in any way trying to justify what she did but pointing out that she underestimated her Kid.sad.png

Common guys, a 2 year old turned off the car? Removed the key? And locked the car?

Next doors 18 month old loves to play with my keys.

He can already turn the m/c on and off, extract keys from one lock and put in another.

When I lose my m/c keys they are often found poking out of my car fuel cap lock.

Not sure why the onlookers didn't open the car earlier.

10 seconds to smash a side window.

Another case I read before.

A couple felt the call of flesh while traveling. On the way, they saw a hotel. The left

their child sleeping astoundly in the car.

So they checked out after they reached their climax.

The child is not in the car anymore. It's good, the child was found at the police precinct.

Next doors 18 month old loves to play with my keys.

He can already turn the m/c on and off, extract keys from one lock and put in another.

When I lose my m/c keys they are often found poking out of my car fuel cap lock.

Not sure why the onlookers didn't open the car earlier.

10 seconds to smash a side window.

Do you not know how expensive those windows are?

This brand of car seems to be fully automated, no key = lock doors...... Also very high standard education and physical education for a 2 year old child, if all these explanations aren't anough, blame it on Peee ( Translated = gost)

I'm really disappointed to hear that the car was not parked in the handicapped spot. sad.png

i think it was parked sideways blocking two reserved spots. rumour also has it that the tires were down to the threads, brakes not functioning properly and a bulb in the left headlight was missing.

prosecutors keep on salivating!

• Like 1