Thai f/friend in Bkk looking for a foreign boyfriend, what to advise her, places to go etc. ?

rubberduck

Nothing positive to add, but have her stay off the internet. Thailand is probably the worst country in the world for scammers who live here and scammers who scam here. Thai women here and foreign guys trying to scam them for money.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say I'd agree, her use by date has expired. Foreign men here demand far younger women, and get them, too.

One wonders why she looks specifically for foreigners? With the stigma attached to Thais who partner with foreigners, rather dubious as to her true intentions.

G O L D D I G G E R ( sol )

If she is for real , just tell her to wait for men-o-pause then she can easily go without a man in her life,in fact she'll enjoy the free time she's not acting as a servant.

Tell her at 47 she has no hope in hell ,she offers nothing to most at this age.,Be truthful to her i say and think to yourself why she is really single .And no thai woman is 100% ok never ever, youll be a fool to beleive that quote

Ignorance is bliss!

• Like 2

Sorry to say I'd agree, her use by date has expired. Foreign men here demand far younger women, and get them, too.

One wonders why she looks specifically for foreigners? With the stigma attached to Thais who partner with foreigners, rather dubious as to her true intentions.

G O L D D I G G E R ( sol )

If she is for real , just tell her to wait for men-o-pause then she can easily go without a man in her life,in fact she'll enjoy the free time she's not acting as a servant.

Tell her at 47 she has no hope in hell ,she offers nothing to most at this age.,Be truthful to her i say and think to yourself why she is really single .And no thai woman is 100% ok never ever, youll be a fool to beleive that quote

Ignorance is bliss!

I know a lady of 57 who has had a farang guy travel to meet her. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Are you serious? If you think that woman at 47 is washed up, then obviously you are using your peer group as a reference point. There are plenty of women who are quite desirable even when they are older. Maybe you have never met them, but I have come in contact with plenty of independent business ladies and scientists that are still quite desirable. Many educated and secure males are not attracted to uneducated low class bar trade workers or 7-11 clerks, no matter how beautiful. After awhile, the ignorance and undeveloped social skills cause grief.

a thai scientist...........classic..and very rare..........cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Well I've lived here for quite a while, off and on, and my opinions are as valid as anyone else's, based on my experiences.

The foreign male in Thailand, generally isn't going to date older Thai women when there are literally hordes of younger ones available.

I'm not the one attempting to invalidate contrary opinion through personal attack.

( please read forum rule #178867738 ..)

47 yo Thai woman wants to snag a foreigner... ? Well as an employer to a maid, maybe.

^Probably a lady-boy with very special talents.

Hopefully you have not yet moved to Thailand and suggest that it remains so ad infinitum as apparently you have nothing to offer.

Edited by EBlair48

tell her to Check out this web site!! date in Asia.com many foreign men in Thailand Use it!! Tell her to sign up and make a profile with one Clear Pic!! it free!!

Or put her on similar, ThaiLoveLink is for free to and 50 + women find men. thumbsup.gif

Does she want to live abroad or stay in Thailand ?

As my marriage is nearly over, i am interested !

Does she like kids ?

sorry to hear about your marriage i hope the children will be ok ..

Good idea, she can compete on a site that features models who look 14

tell her to Check out this web site!! date in Asia.com many foreign men in Thailand Use it!! Tell her to sign up and make a profile with one Clear Pic!! it free!!

Or put her on similar, ThaiLoveLink is for free to and 50 + women find men. thumbsup.gif

Because she's over the hill and seeking the most age prejudiced men in the world?

So why has this apparently amazing and incredible, intelligent, well off, women never found a man?

She's had plenty of years to try.

Something isn't right.

• Like 1

Are there any expat clubs, cafés, groups or frequent gatherings of any kind where she could go to intermingle with foreigners ?

And why not have a tee shirt made for her with the words; I’m available for marriage printed on it. You make it Sound like the woman is desperate.

Do what all the others do, sign her up on one of those online dating sites, and there are hundreds, probably thousands of them, many are completely free. Or even place an ad on craigslist or in the Thai visa classified ads, personals section.

That`s the obvious advice you should be giving her and the correct way to go, rather than creating a thread on a forum advertising a woman seeking marriage..

• Like 1

So why has this apparently amazing and incredible, intelligent, well off, women never found a man?

Something isn't right.

why

???

my wife is older in years when i met her, she had alot of property and had a great sense of humour and intelligent too , as she was a manager at AAT (ford/mazda) it does not mean these ladies are out looking every minute for a man .

And my mrs old school chum, mid forties, never married. Lovely lady whose life has been spent educating kids. Shs tells us perhaps she might marry IF the right guy comes along. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Good idea, she can compete on a site that features models who look 14

No competition, just adjust your age span you are looking for to 45 - 60 (65) and you will be surprised how many are On Line, I know what I talking about as I opened a Page on thailovelink for a 50+ year woman and saw the interests she got and the men she met in Isaan coming to her,meeting her. thumbsup.gif

By the way, you not used to Asia or?

I am member at Thai love link since some years, never saw such photos or ladies, only who have no practical knowledge-experience regarding Asian women, (Rookie) would believe they look same 14 on that Dating site! tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

^ I was referring to the pics on the ads for the site, here too.

Is there some biological reason cross dressers can't have grown kids? Bi-sexuality is actually very common among humans.

^Probably a lady-boy with very special talents.

Not with 3 grown up kids. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Why do folk like yourself have to bring negativity into a normal sort of topic. Sad really. rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif width=20 height=20>

I mentioned Ladyboys, rather jokingly, hardly negative. I could ask why you have to make a negative comment about my view?

And why can't L boys have kids?

To OP , tell her to volunteer at the local English speaking vet hospital, - oodles of farang

Something isn't right.

why

???

my wife is older in years when i met her, she had alot of property and had a great sense of humour and intelligent too , as she was a manager at AAT (ford/mazda) it does not mean these ladies are out looking every minute for a man .

And my mrs old school chum, mid forties, never married. Lovely lady whose life has been spent educating kids. Shs tells us perhaps she might marry IF the right guy comes along. thumbsup.gif

Yeah like a guy with two breasts and two holes?

That's an interesting idea actually.

To OP

Have her be a fake Ladyboy. I suggest his/her name SomChia-Pet from SomChai

Edited by EBlair48

Plenty of older women looking for husbands, Career women who left it too late to marry.

In the past 3 years among our group of friends a teacher late 40's plus a nurse early 50's have met, married and moved to their new husbands homelands. Both couples met online and both had limited english when they met their husbands.

Something isn't right.

why

???

Yeah like a guy with two breasts and two holes?

That's an interesting idea actually.

To OP

Have her be a fake Ladyboy. I suggest his/her name SomChia-Pet from SomChai

You seem obsessed with ladyboys. Say no more, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. rolleyes.gif

Well done to the OP for trying to help his friend just ignore the negative posts from posters that know everything trust me older ladies can get boyfriends i have seen it many times of course not all work just like any other parts of the world.

Good Luck

• Like 1

What has she got to offer? I'm betting nothing.

Why would a guy want her when she brings nothing to the relationship? Plenty of 25YOs are offering the same.

Back in the west I can get a 47YO with a house, car and money .......... If I needed that.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican