Trains, passengers and trainstations

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to highlight a fellow member has helped me with the train light shot. I hav learned the problem with this shot was there was too much light in the background so he took that out and highlited the trainights.

Here is the result; I like it very muchthumbsup.gif

post-70928-0-91964800-1376585148_thumb.j

My train home, being blessed by the monks!

2013-09-10-970.jpg

Just for the record: How long was the journey from Hualampong to Surath? One day i would like do this trip myself and continue to Penang. I have heard it's going to be rough...

I like the sign! This is a more or less " mobile" version.

Thailand20122040.jpg

My train home, being blessed by the monks!

Just for the record: How long was the journey from Hualampong to Surath? One day i would like do this trip myself and continue to Penang. I have heard it's going to be rough...

I like the sign! This is a more or less " mobile" version.

It takes a while... not something to do if you are in a rush to catch a plane or something... left Surrat at 8 pm and got to Bkk 10 am next morning... coming back left Bkk at 6.30 pm got to Surrat at about 8 am..

Bed was good, I would not have called it a rough ride! wink.pngsmile.png

It must have stopped for a while overnight.... ? A pleasant trip though, meeting other travelers and chatting, so time flies! .... for 560 baht upper birth with fan... You can't beat the price! (plus 380 baht for bus and ferry to Samui.... Toilet needed to be avoided being a squat pot! whistling.gifw00t.gif

Archived