Chalerm baffles nation by insisting young star did not take drug

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unf-ing believable.

We know that Chalerm is above the law, but it appears he's also above sanity.

Why would somebody of his political stature get so directly involved in the case of a 16-year-old TV soap star? There's something strange going on here, or maybe it's just it just that Chalerm has finally slipped completely off the edge (of sanity).

Quote:

"As for her father admitting that his daughter did take drug, Mr. Chalerm hypothesised that Mr. Surasakdi was shocked and confused by the photo, so there might have been some miscommunication."

Thai humor, sometimes seems a bit childish, to us Westerners but Thailand does have a great stand up comedian in Chalerm.

The man makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth !!

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

• Like 2

Ahhh good to see the old Chalerm come back with insane press conferences.

He has been a bit quiet lately after he got his horns trimmed back by

Yingluck with his demotion. Seems odd to be using his new position in

the labor department to hold a press conference and call the girl's father

a liar. I like having Chalerm in the government just for the amusement

factor, but am happiest when he does not have any real power..

• Like 1

Form the original KhaoSod piece: 'Discussions on the internet also touched on a well-reported celebrity gossip that Pan Pan had been dating a nephew of Mr. Chalerm.'

If true then there's your connection. And probably a bad one if this nephew comes after him in terms of substance abuse. So probably preventative measures to protect his own kind.

• Like 2

All just a little misunderstanding smile.png

Sounds like this is the guy you want in your corner to make problems disappear ...

Or when you need a smoke screen and side show to avert attention... obfuscate... and make an ass of himself

The young actress herself cried silently with her head bowed down throughout the event

I think I'd do the same if I had to spend any length of time in the presence of a Thai politician at a press conference.

• Like 2

Chalerm is a disgrace. Ok the kid tried drugs at 16 it would seem the Father handled it and issue over. Well done Dad. I would summize that this girl had her head bowed and was crying because what was happening at the press conference was far more traumatic than trying the drug. Chalerm was publicly humiliating and destroying the integrity of her Father by making him appear an idiot in front of the nation. The girl would have been truly remorseful about that even if not the 'experiment' with a drug. For Gods sake the Father even said as he left that what he originally said to the press was true. Still if Chalerm can lie to the teeth about his murderous son then this farcical show was nothing. He is a total embarrassment.

And the police have now said it was all a mistake, so the matter is not being treated as drug-related.

I guess Chalerm will now be suing the girl's father for defaming her...!?

My question is this....

Are Thai people guillible?

Or, are Thai Politicians so incredible arrogrant, out of touch, and clouded with massive egos and delusions of self grandeur that they believe anything they say must be trusted?

Or a frightening combination? :(

• Like 1

Form the original KhaoSod piece: 'Discussions on the internet also touched on a well-reported celebrity gossip that Pan Pan had been dating a nephew of Mr. Chalerm.'

If true then there's your connection. And probably a bad one if this nephew comes after him in terms of substance abuse. So probably preventative measures to protect his own kind.

Chalerm could be feeling very embarrassed if his nephew is linked to this.The girl involved, Pan Pan has been making money for years promoting products. I heard her mother insisted Pan Pan, not her older sister, always had the latest mobile phone model as she was a star in the public eye. The older sister was given the discarded old model.

Warped values, confusing wealth with worth.Chalerm is an expert at that, so proud of his possessions from 50,000 baht shirts to pink luxury cars.

But no one is impressed.

What a ridiculous farce. Does this man really believe that we buy this crap!

It doesn't matter whether anyone believes the [obvious] crap or not. By making that statement to the press He has probably saved that actress's career! The rest of the show was exactly that - a well rehearsed show..

TiT

Could the nephew be the connection in more ways than one - calling for a quick dismissal of BIB investigation.

• Like 1

My question is this....

Are Thai people guillible?

Or, are Thai Politicians so incredible arrogrant, out of touch, and clouded with massive egos and delusions of self grandeur that they believe anything they say must be trusted?

Or a frightening combination? sad.png

Sadly, it's a bit of both--sure many Thais see through this B/S--but there are probably millions that lap it up.

Anyone linked to the great God, Thaksin, can do no wrong.

..remember...this government will tell you what is true and what is not true.....regardless of proof.....

....or else.....

.....this is another very bad day for Thailand, journalism and freedom of speech....it can only get worse....

...inform criminals and give them ample time to flee the country.....or hide evidence....or clean their blood.....???....

....what is the point....to deny that Thailand is a hub......a drug hub.......

..where is the 'monk' that handled 100's of millions of dollars for 'certain people'...where are those 'certain people....in the US making arrangements..

.....it wasn't Thaksin.....but it was.......it wasn't the monk but his brother......ad infinitum...ad nauseam......

....there is no money left in Thailand except for dubious programs....otherwise it is borrowed.....to further burden the country.....

.....it is iffy to eat any rice in Thailand......

...floods are back.....

..what next.....

Edited by SOTIRIOS