Can not sign out anymore

Kudel

Same here on Windows 7 Firefox 22.0

Sign out shut down

When you come back your already signed in.

Just glad this is not a public machine.

No error messages.

this is the problem I have with Windows 8, IE 10. I have, and always do, clean out my cache.

Is anyone working on this? Is it related to Anonymous sign in?

I cannot find a cookie to delete, so I cannot tell if that is a problem. In ThaiVisa Help under Cookies it says something about something at the bottom of the main board page or manually deleting the cookie.

MSPain

I have cleared my passwords now and will check if that helps. I also do not check the Remember Me box when signing in for now.

It would be nice to Remember Me as long as I am using the computer at one session, then being able to signout completely without deleting passwords for other sites that do not have a problem. Then someone else could use the same computer without getting into my sign in to TV.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

I signed out..... cleared everything short of resetting IE, and then I could not sign in unless I told the sign in to Remember Me.

I have searched for a cookie for Thai Visa and I cannot find one. I deleted cookies from IE numerous times and that did not change anything with ThaiVisa.

I am using Win 8 Pro 64 bit and possibly Win 8 has another location with more cookies ?

EDIT: I signed out after posting the above. It showed me signed out. However, if I refresh or somehow reload the page I am signed in again... which is how I am posting this edit.

Edited by hml367

Funny as I am currently experiencing the opposite.

Cannot stay signed in.

As soon as I look at even one topic when I try to go back to my content I am already signed out.

Very odd

Edit: of course as soon as I posted this I can now stay signed in :)

Before I tried everything clearing cache, clear history, restart etc.

Edited by mania

I had cleared everything again, checked my cookies folder, then came to make a post... Signed in with Remember Me unchecked... the post could not be made because apparently I wasn't really signed in. Tried signing in numerous times without Remember Me... shows signed in, but cannot do anything that requires signin. Refresh the page and I am not signed in.

Now I am posting this after signing in with Remember Me checked.

EDIT: So I was signed in if I checked Remember Me... Now I will try to sign out

EDIT: After the above edit, signed out... Top of page shows signed out... Refresh... signed in and making this edit.

Strange that so many people started having problems at the same time.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Now I am going to have to flush everything completely again because I cannot sign out after checking the Remember Me.

Edited by hml367

I had cleared everything again, checked my cookies folder, then came to make a post... Signed in with Remember Me unchecked... the post could not be made because apparently I wasn't really signed in. Tried signing in numerous times without Remember Me... shows signed in, but cannot do anything that requires signin. Refresh the page and I am not signed in.

EDIT: After the above edit, signed out... Top of page shows signed out... Refresh... signed in and making this edit.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Now I am going to have to flush everything completely again because I cannot sign out after checking the Remember Me.

I use Google Chrome, and if I have ticked "Remember me" but then sign out of TV,

I have to clear everything from both Google Chrome and IE7 or otherwise, when I open a page in TV, using Google Chrome, I find that I'm still logged in.

Funny part is, I never sign in to TV using IE7.

As I have said before in other threads, it must be those Aussie Gremlins.

Edit: Forgot to mention this is on a HP 630 Laptop.

Edited by kevjohn

I use Google Chrome, and if I have ticked "Remember me" but then sign out of TV,

I have to clear everything from both Google Chrome and IE7 or otherwise, when I open a page in TV, using Google Chrome, I find that I'm still logged in.

Funny part is, I never sign in to TV using IE7.

As I have said before in other threads, it must be those Aussie Gremlins.

Edit: Forgot to mention this is on a HP 630 Laptop.

Just to add to the above, if I have not ticked "Remember me" after cleaning both browsers, I only need to close my browser to be signed out.

Signed in, both IE10 and Mozilla Nightly, and when I tried to post a response, this shows up:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#20310]

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

I had to sign in and check Remember Me to get here.... I should be able to sign out.

• 7 months later...

Is it difficult for ThaiVisa programmers to fix the problem with IE?

That is, now it is necessary to uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data" when clearing IE cache in order to get signed out of ThaiVisa once "Remember Me" is checked when signing in.

I don't seem to have that problem in a couple other forums I visit.

That is, now it is necessary to uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data" when clearing IE cache in order to get signed out of ThaiVisa once "Remember Me" is checked when signing in.

We strongly advise you not to use IE. Never.

Use Chrome or Firefox instead, and let us know how it goes.

We strongly advise you not to use IE. Never.

Use Chrome or Firefox instead, and let us know how it goes.

Chrome and Firefox cannot do what I need to do and IE can.

That is like telling someone to get an Apple product instead of Windows.

See post #15 for Chrome.

See post #18 for Firefox.

Edited by hml367