Yet more shame to the monkhood!

pastafarian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wifey says the monk got angry because the dog had been chewing the leg of a chair used by the head monk.

Shocking to say the very least and hopefully there will be news of the consequences.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That looks like wat na phra dhatu. From the area the vid was taken it seems as though this had been going on for a while. Good for the person who exposed this, and now begins the process of another temple investigation.

There is no doubt in my mind the abbot knew of this, and now it is on YouTube for the world to see.

The laypeople who attend, I imagine, are not only angry but embarrassed to be supporting them.

Unwanted dogs around here are often beaten slowly to death with bamboo poles. No big deal. It's about time foreigners came to terms with the mentality you're dealing with here.

• Like 1

Unwanted dogs around here are often beaten slowly to death with bamboo poles. No big deal. It's about time foreigners came to terms with the mentality you're dealing with here.

if we dont speak out about this cruelty , then it will go on forever , so now we can try to stop it by posting on line and other media outlets .maybe one day the animals will be safe in this country .

It's unreasonable to believe that any representative of any religion is a better person that any other normal person. All religions put up a nice facades when it comes to their representatives. Representatives are forced into roles that can't handle.

Edited by kriswillems

I'd love to spend a couple of minutes with that "Monk" in a locked room.

You perhaps need to explain a bit more... your motives might be misunderstood.

It would involve the monk, a staircase, and a lot of broken bones.

I'd love to spend a couple of minutes with that "Monk" in a locked room.

You perhaps need to explain a bit more... your motives might be misunderstood.

It would involve the monk, a staircase, and a lot of broken bones.

Sounds kinky !

totster whistling.gif

That's one of the sickest things I've seen. But kudos to the person who surreptiously filmed it. Thank you for exposing one very evil individual. We didn't need to see that, but then again we did. The decent, true monks must be in despair right now with what is happening in the monkhood.

• Like 1