Firearms/handguns

SidJames

Ok,Neversure tells us how often did you have to shoot some one overhere? Do you get mugged/robbed very often?

Are you really walking around here carrying a gun? And do you have a license to carry?

Imo the best way to defend yourself overhere is to keep a low profile and don't walk around like you own the place and keep your mouth shut!

It is very often the company you keep will relate to the amount of danger you are in.

Always wearing a helmet when driving a motorbike is also a good way of self defense.

Yes there is always a possibility you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time but i do not consider that enough reason to carry or even own a gun.

I could go on a bit but i guess i can not understand people who consider more guns means more safety.

Stay safe out there.

Although I grew up as a young girl hunting with my father, and I'm familiar with rifles and shotguns, I never understood the need for guns for protection. But, I would hazard a guess that in some rural areas of Africa a land owner might need a gun. I could never understand the need for a gun in Thailand unless I was living in the deep south near Malaysia.

Although I grew up as a young girl hunting with my father, and I'm familiar with rifles and shotguns, I never understood the need for guns for protection. But, I would hazard a guess that in some rural areas of Africa a land owner might need a gun. I could never understand the need for a gun in Thailand unless I was living in the deep south near Malaysia.

The need for a gun in Thailand for me would no be for protection since this is one of the safest countries i have visited and i have spent time at places where a gun in my belt would have made me feel safer, but i survived without one by being careful. On the other hand i will later look in to the possibilites to aquire a gun for target practise here. A day at the shooting range can be quite rewarding for me if i manage to produce a gold series with at least a 9mm or above. Target practising is also the best way for me to train concentration at one thing at the moment since that is what im forced to do for safety reasons and off course for good results. Now if im able to get a legal gun this could off couse be used to harm people but so could a kitchen knife and with some practise it could be used at some distance too, it will be silent aswell. Many gun accidents are a result of poorly stored guns, paranoid people keep loaded guns close to bed and later a child finds it and plays with it, those accidents are often very sad and tradgic. My advice is if anyone feel unsafe to some point get a dog or two train them to be submissive to you. If that does not help, move or go see a psychiatrist.