Belgian accused of phone theft at Soi 6 Bar in Central Pattaya

webfact

Belgian accused of phone theft at Soi 6 Bar in Central Pattaya

bar-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Belgium National was accused of stealing a mobile phone belonging to a Bar Worker from a Soi 6 Bar in the early hours of Friday.

Police were called to the “O” Bar & Guesthouse in Soi 6 off Pattaya Beach Road just before 3am where workers had detained the 40 year old Belgian known as “Vincent”. He denied allegations of theft and was taken to Pattaya Police Station along with the complainant Khun Wanisar aged 22.

bar-31.jpg

She claimed that Mr. Vincent came to her bar and sat with her for a time. She went to the toilet but left her mobile phone on a table. When she returned, Mr. Vincent had paid his bill and left the bar and her Samsung Galaxy mobile phone was missing.

She managed to located Mr. Vincent in a nearby bar. She proceeded to frisk him and reportedly found her phone stuffed down the front of his trousers. He was detained by bar staff who called the Police.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97714/belgian-accused-phone-theft-soi-6-bar-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-02

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sorry life this fella must lead...going around and envying the phones of sex workers so much that he has to steal them. Most of us would just buy ourselves a phone but this 60 year old looking 40 year-old is so skint he has to resort to theft.

And then waddling off to a nearby bar with the stolen goods still on his person...it just boggles the mind.

• Like 1

Who goes to the toilet and leaves a mobile telephone on the table of the bar with an unknown person?

If this guy was drunk then he could indeed have been framed...certainly as the girl succeeded to find (follow?) him so quickly

Frisked him and found it down the front of his pants. I might start stealing phones.

having your front pocket frisked is a common experience around soi 6..... but the end result is you would be such a victim!
  • Like 1

2) Soi 6 is "the" Katoey Soi so this is not a "She" but a "He". (quite a good looking one, but probably nasty as hell beneath the skin)

You know your Soiswink.png .

And yes, the guy admitted the theft.

........there is more than likely more to the story.........

....like this guy refused to dish out....so she staged the whole thing with her friends......to get back at him....

.....his word....against.......numerous.'upstanding Thai citizens'........such as those that drug the paying customer......and rob him....

(.....I guess if I was in that line of work...and someone deprived me of an opportunity....by not complying...I would be angry....and get back at him..)

I heard that Thais that are charged with a crime get a lesser sentence or charges dropped if they apprehend a criminal....

(....that is not a good initiative....) ....maybe it is the case here....

May be NewerMonkey is well acquainted with Soi Six Sex, but his picture he paints of it is not what I recall but then it has been well over a decade since I went anywhere near the place, how the place has changed.

I certainly do not recall it being overrun with those of the third gender, and the line up from yesterdays news article from down there certainly would expel NewerMonkeys myth that everyone was of the third gender but there again as I recall, I thought you had to look over 50 to work down there.

I think he was set up but maybe he was drunk & not of sound mind at the time, maybe he took it maybe he did not, who cares. I do agree with the other posters that what is the big deal this happens all the time & there other more important stories to post. Remember it is Pattaya.

New Heading - "FORANG SETS HIMSELF UP TO GET A FREE FRISKING" A Belgian accused of phone theft at Soi 6 Bar in Central Pattaya admitted today that he was desperate for a "frisk" and as he didn't have a pot to piss in he devised a plan to get his way by, stealing a phone and cunningly putting it inside his trousers! After the frisking he confirmed that he had been having a hard time but now, except for some TV posters everyone was happy!

Who goes to the toilet and leaves a mobile telephone on the table of the bar with an unknown person?

If this guy was drunk then he could indeed have been framed...certainly as the girl succeeded to find (follow?) him so quickly

Ah, blame the victim - classy.

2) Soi 6 is "the" Katoey Soi so this is not a "She" but a "He". (quite a good looking one, but probably nasty as hell beneath the skin)

You know your Sois

And yes, the guy admitted the theft.

It's been a long time, but Soi 6.1 was the katoey soi, wasn't it.

Quite a few on Soi 6 now too.

Not that I would know, you understand? laugh.png

If you sit at some of the bars having food and a beer, you can see how many katoeys there are there now.

Honestly... this guy deserves the benefit of doubt until there is a more credible story. If she had got the police to go frisk him and they found her phone then it may be a different story, but her doing it herself if very suspicious.

what is the upside for her for lying? seems to be alot trouble to go through for not that much of a bunse

• Like 1