Topic Start Date

Tywais

Don't know if this is possible but it would be nice if the date a topic was created showed up under "Topic Starter" the same way it does under "Last Action". Reason is that seems a lot of 1-2 year old topics have been resurrected and replies to ancient history being made. I've jumped to the bottom of some of these topics planning a reply only to see how old it was.

Don't know if this is possible but it would be nice if the date a topic was created showed up under "Topic Starter" the same way it does under "Last Action". Reason is that seems a lot of 1-2 year old topics have been resurrected and replies to ancient history being made. I've jumped to the bottom of some of these topics planning a reply only to see how old it was.

That's up to the software manufacturer to do as I can't see a way to do it with the current software. I want them to fix the awful search function first. :o

cv

Hi,

When stating a new post, you could start a new trend and utilise the seldom used 'Topic description'. Just enter 'Topic started: 'yy-mm-dd' , or possibly today, yesterday, tomorrow, etc.

Chokdee,

John_betong