Where to get Mosquito Net out of Metal

oilreg

Hi Guys,

i am desperatly looking for a fine mesh metal grid, look like a Mosquito Net or even finer mesh is what i need,

just to make it clear i dont need it for mosquitos but the description of a mosquito net lookalike comes prolly closest,

but it must be out of Steel, Iron, or Metal, can be galvanized but dont have to be, which conducts electricity

but can not be out of Aluminium, ... i dont need a lot thou, just a few meters

so far i couldnt figure where to get that in Thailand,

any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated

I have seen some out of metal, But I guess it was aluminium...why no alu?

cause of its toxicity

however when i looks like aluminum its often just galvanised so that it doesnt rost, and then this would be perfect for me,

I have bought fine stainless mesh for filtering purposes in Chinatown in Bangkok, They have it in many different mesh sizes and I have bought down to 320 mesh, which is too fine to see the individual holes without my cheaters.

GPS 13 44 13.90, 100 30 47.18 puts you in the right neighborhood. Any day but Sunday, you can find the shops by walking around looking in the open roll-up doors. 10 minute walk from Hua Lamphong RR & MRT station.

Best to go on a weekday since some shops even close on Saturdays, but enough shops are open that I always find the size I need. They also have galvanized, bronze, copper, carbon steel, aluminum and plastics.

They sell it by the meter so no need to buy a large quantity.

If you're in a big dog bind, I have about a square meter of something like 240-320 mesh I could post to you.

Edited by impulse

I have bought fine stainless mesh for filtering purposes in Chinatown in Bangkok, They have it in many different mesh sizes and I have bought down to 320 mesh, which is too fine to see the individual holes without my cheaters.

GPS 13 44 13.90, 100 30 47.18 puts you in the right neighborhood. Any day but Sunday, you can find the shops by walking around looking in the open roll-up doors. 10 minute walk from Hua Lamphong RR & MRT station.

Best to go on a weekday since some shops even close on Saturdays, but enough shops are open that I always find the size I need. They also have galvanized, bronze, copper, carbon steel, aluminum and plastics.

They sell it by the meter so no need to buy a large quantity.

If you're in a big dog bind, I have about a square meter of something like 240-320 mesh I could post to you.

fantastic thx

Impluse has given a very workable answer to a source. Another source, if it will fit your need (size of mesh) would be any windowinstaller. They build the netting frames on site and buy bulk rolls of netting

" Prolly "

Is this a new word or language, I have just come across it on two

different threads in the last 5 minutes?? Does no one actually speak

English anymore?? bah.gif

Shortened version of "probably". Typically used in online conversations, although REALLY lazy people have started using it in verbal conversations as well...
I'm feeling lazy so I prolly won't bother doing homework.

Literary colloquialism for "probably", most likely first used in print in John Kennedy Toole's Confederacy of Dunces, (1980), in the speech of one of the book's characters, the mother of the protagonist, Ignatius J. Reilly. The use of the word is meant to reflect the speech typical of white working-class residents of New Orleans, Louisiana.

That prolly is the reason he left in the first place.