All thai girls are money hungry women looking for a Falang?

Aussieroaming

I don't know what you're talking about OP.

I've yet to encounter any Thai girl looking for money or wanting me to pay everything.

I've been here since January. Dated 5 Thai girls, with all of them they would offer to split bills in restaurants, take turns buying drinks in bars, etc. I was probably earning more than them, but it never came up in conversation and they certainly never asked me to give them anything.

The only girl I've had money trouble with was a Chinese girl, who expected me to pay for everything when we went out to eat, and got grumpy when I suggested she help. I stopped seeing her after the second time.. she was rich, had condos all over Bangkok, yet got butthurt over 500 baht? No thanks.

So I don't know OP.. are you meeting these girls in massage parlours or something?

Think the Chinese girl sussed you out as a cheap skate. laugh.png Do you not know that in any country a guy takes a bird out and pays for it rolleyes.gif .

I think you are new to LOS and have a lot to learn. smile.png

Things have changed.

So there's a lot of Thai girls in Bangkok who are first night sleepers -- where are all the one's who are interested in a second night's sleep? I guess at least some the next morning are thinking: Girl, that was a really dumb thing to do.

There are girls all over the world that are first night sleepers because they like sex.

So there's a lot of Thai girls in Bangkok who are first night sleepers -- where are all the one's who are interested in a second night's sleep? I guess at least some the next morning are thinking: Girl, that was a really dumb thing to do.

There are girls all over the world that are first night sleepers because they like sex.

... and I guess there are a lot of girls all around the world who are not second night sleepers because they really do like sex and they were disappointed in what they got on the first night.

I doubt many of them would choose many of us as sleeping partners.

We get chosen by the ones that like money.

• Like 2

For the high end ones who really like money, there are plenty of Thai guys around that have more money than most all the farangs they would encounter.

For the high end ones who really like money, there are plenty of Thai guys around that have more money than most all the farangs they would encounter.

I'm not sure I understand your point. The "high end ones" (hi-so?) you speak of certainly don't need the money and aren't looking for a sugar daddy. I doubt any farangs on this site have met said hi-so and even if they did, these girls aren't going to be looking for a guy that they can barely communicate with.

depends on their looks , hot lookers expect you to pay for everything ,not so hot lookers who dont have many chaps after them will willingly split the bill as theyre more desperate for men

I rather doubt that any girl I would want to sleep with, would sleep with me for nothing.

I guess you might have a lot lower standards than me, but seriously dude, get real!

Sure if you enjoy and go to expensive restaurants by yourself anyway then it makes sense to go to one with a Thai women who also likes them but it's the guys who don't actually go to these places usually and only do so to 'impress' their date by throwing money around and buying expensive dinners which are wasted on the girls that are being stupid.

Valid point, but as a matter of fact I like to eat good food and whilst I do not go to pricey joints like that for every meal, I certainly don't do it to impress anyone. I do hope I am a little more mature than that;-)

No, they are not all money hungry women looking for a Falung (sic). Most of them are money hungry women looking for a Thai. Sadly most, including or especially the tiny percentage looking for a farang are doomed to bitter disappointment.

• Like 1

Sure if you enjoy and go to expensive restaurants by yourself anyway then it makes sense to go to one with a Thai women who also likes them but it's the guys who don't actually go to these places usually and only do so to 'impress' their date by throwing money around and buying expensive dinners which are wasted on the girls that are being stupid.

Valid point, but as a matter of fact I like to eat good food and whilst I do not go to pricey joints like that for every meal, I certainly don't do it to impress anyone. I do hope I am a little more mature than that;-)

I like this places myself and used to drag Mrs Arkady to them for company but she has now acquired a taste for them herself.

No, they are not all money hungry women looking for a Falung (sic). Most of them are money hungry women looking for a Thai. Sadly most, including or especially the tiny percentage looking for a farang are doomed to bitter disappointment.

Why sadly ?

The world, including Thailand would be better off if they were looking for an honest job instead.

Why sadly ?

The world, including Thailand would be better off if they were looking for an honest job instead.

I disagree, I like Thailand, and Thai women, the way they are. It's a lot of fun.

Well I'm not going to go way way back and do nested quotes and all, but if someone has said they've dated hundreds of Thai girls and some of them were good for more than just the one night fling then, depending upon how many years one has spent in Thailand, sheer Arithmetic starts to enter the picture as to just how many days it takes to accomplish that feat

... especially if the date one joined ThaiVisa has any indication of residence time in Thailand.

• Like 1

Well I'm not going to go way way back and do nested quotes and all, but if someone has said they've dated hundreds of Thai girls and some of them were good for more than just the one night fling then, depending upon how many years one has spent in Thailand, sheer Arithmetic starts to enter the picture as to just how many days it takes to accomplish that feat

... especially if the date one joined ThaiVisa has any indication of residence time in Thailand.

You can rack up those sorts of numbers in a matter of months rather than years. It's not difficult to sleep with 2-3 new 'good' girls a week out here as a young farang.

I know guys who have come out here for 3-4 months trips and basically devoted it to chasing women and they'd be sleeping with more than 7 girls a week sometimes because that was all they cared about. Every minute was devoted to arranging to meet girls, hitting the clubs, using the dating sites to line something up. Every time they stepped out their hotel they'd be hitting on every cashier, waitress, 7/11 girl etc they saw. Just by sheer determination and playing the numbers game they racked up huge numbers of girls.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with devoting my life to pussy for 3-4 months and I'm sure a huge number of those girls they picked up were probably hookers / freelancers (especially when picking up from tourist clubs) even if they claimed they didn't pay.

Even a guy who lives here and uses ThaiFriendly and takes any opportunity he has to chat up women when out about (at the malls, restaurants etc) can find himself with a lot of opportunities.

• Like 1

KNOWING THEIR DIRE UNPUNCTUALITY HOW DO YOU get a reliable hit rate on weekly numbers ?

some can turn up up to 2-3 hours late ,by which time you may have given up on dining out

If they are attracted, they show up on time. I rarely had flakes here, less than in the West.

You can rack up those sorts of numbers in a matter of months rather than years. It's not difficult to sleep with 2-3 new 'good' girls a week out here as a young farang.

I know guys who have come out here for 3-4 months trips and basically devoted it to chasing women and they'd be sleeping with more than 7 girls a week sometimes because that was all they cared about. Every minute was devoted to arranging to meet girls, hitting the clubs, using the dating sites to line something up. Every time they stepped out their hotel they'd be hitting on every cashier, waitress, 7/11 girl etc they saw. Just by sheer determination and playing the numbers game they racked up huge numbers of girls.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with devoting my life to pussy for 3-4 months and I'm sure a huge number of those girls they picked up were probably hookers / freelancers (especially when picking up from tourist clubs) even if they claimed they didn't pay.

Even a guy who lives here and uses ThaiFriendly and takes any opportunity he has to chat up women when out about (at the malls, restaurants etc) can find himself with a lot of opportunities.

You can rack up those sorts of numbers in a matter of months rather than years. Like you say, you can sleep with hundreds of Thai girls sometimes more than one night apiece and do it in a matter of months ... at least that's based on what some guys tell you. OK, I'll bet you know some guys who get laid 7 times per day by 7 different girls as well.

I really don't care how many guys get laid by how many different Thai girls on one-nighters or multiple occasions over the course of how many days-months-years but when numbers don't make sense it gives me heartburn.

Edited by JLCrab

KNOWING THEIR DIRE UNPUNCTUALITY HOW DO YOU get a reliable hit rate on weekly numbers ?

some can turn up up to 2-3 hours late ,by which time you may have given up on dining out

I've been stood up only once by a Thai girl I believe. As in I was already at arranged meeting point, actually just arriving there and was already 15 minutes later, when she called to say she couldn't make it.

Obviously others have cancelled prior to us meeting, that's unavoidable, but the way I organize my dates is I plan to do something that I want to do anyway (go to a particular restaurant / bar / club / mall / to see a band or whatever) then I send out texts to all the girls in my phone book that I may be interested in meeting saying "What are your plans for Wednesday night" for example and wait say 24hrs to see who replies.

Any who don't reply or have plans obviously get struck off the list then I decide between who's left which one I would like to meet most and tell them I'm going to 'X' and would she like to join me. If she says no or gives me a non committal answer I ask the next one until I have a confirmation. If there's no definites I'll keep my options open and wait and see until a couple hours before which seems most likely to be turning up and cancel with the other one(s).

That way I have plans anyway so if I don't get a date I'm not that bothered as I was going to the place anyway. If I get company it's a bonus.

If they are attracted, they show up on time. I rarely had flakes here, less than in the West.

I find it depends. Some girls any time I meet them are on time regardless of traffic others seem to not realise BKK is in a constant state of grid lock and use poor excuses like "there was traffic" for turning up really late. That annoys me. Yes there is traffic and it can slow you down but we are all aware of BKKs traffic problem so if you're going to be taking a taxi make sure you leave in plenty of time for meeting.

You can rack up those sorts of numbers in a matter of months rather than years. Like you say, you can sleep with hundreds of Thai girls sometimes more than one night apiece and do it in a matter of months ... at least that's based on what some guys tell you. OK, I'll bet you know some guys who get laid 7 times per day by 7 different girls as well.

I really don't care how many guys get laid by how many different Thai girls on one-nighters or multiple occasions over the course of how many days-months-years but when numbers don't make sense it gives me heartburn.

No I don't know anyone who's been laid 7 times in a day with 7 different girls. I know 2 guys who have been laid 3 times in one day in Bangkok though and I believe them because I've seen how relentless they are. If you have the stamina and determination it's clearly possible.

Arrange an early afternoon date with one girl at a cafe close to your apartment / hotel. Ask her to come back and see something (travel photos / the view / whatever), job done.

Get another one over for dinner, cook for her, or take her to a restaurant close to your place then ask her back for drinks. Done.

Head out later that night to a club. Done.

See not impossible is it?

I've been stood up only once by a Thai girl I believe. As in I was already at arranged meeting point, actually just arriving there and was already 15 minutes later, when she called to say she couldn't make it.

Obviously others have cancelled prior to us meeting, that's unavoidable, but the way I organize my dates is I plan to do something that I want to do anyway (go to a particular restaurant / bar / club / mall / to see a band or whatever) then I send out texts to all the girls in my phone book that I may be interested in meeting saying "What are your plans for Wednesday night" for example and wait say 24hrs to see who replies.

Any who don't reply or have plans obviously get struck off the list then I decide between who's left which one I would like to meet most and tell them I'm going to 'X' and would she like to join me. If she says no or gives me a non committal answer I ask the next one until I have a confirmation. If there's no definites I'll keep my options open and wait and see until a couple hours before which seems most likely to be turning up and cancel with the other one(s).

That way I have plans anyway so if I don't get a date I'm not that bothered as I was going to the place anyway. If I get company it's a bonus.

I find it depends. Some girls any time I meet them are on time regardless of traffic others seem to not realise BKK is in a constant state of grid lock and use poor excuses like "there was traffic" for turning up really late. That annoys me. Yes there is traffic and it can slow you down but we are all aware of BKKs traffic problem so if you're going to be taking a taxi make sure you leave in plenty of time for meeting.

No I don't know anyone who's been laid 7 times in a day with 7 different girls. I know 2 guys who have been laid 3 times in one day in Bangkok though and I believe them because I've seen how relentless they are. If you have the stamina and determination it's clearly possible.

Arrange an early afternoon date with one girl at a cafe close to your apartment / hotel. Ask her to come back and see something (travel photos / the view / whatever), job done.

Get another one over for dinner, cook for her, or take her to a restaurant close to your place then ask her back for drinks. Done.

Head out later that night to a club. Done.

See not impossible is it?

Impossible? -- Maybe on occasion but not for the number of times it would take to do hundreds in just a few months as you claim.

Edited by JLCrab

True, but is it also true that once the gal is into her 30's, and especially if she has a child, she is no longer of interest to that well-off Thai guy?

My best success has come from well educated, never married, no kids gals who at about 32 - 35 find themselves with fewer options.