All thai girls are money hungry women looking for a Falang?

Aussieroaming

OP forgot to tell us how many masters degrees she has. And her possition in one of the top companies in the land.

We know she is in the top 1% of the best looking women. Not same has mine bottom 1%. No masters still never mind she is a good cook

He also neglected to tell us how much the dowry was to her rich parents. If the Op is not rich and successful like his wife's parents he will never be truly accepted by them.

IMO, the perception, not just in the western world but in asia also, that a majority of the thai girls married to older westerners are poor, under educated and from a rural background and that such relationships are primarily based on economic needs and not on love alone is not entirely incorrect.

plenty of rich thai girls in bkk that wants farangs, so why deal around with poor issan girls..

reverse scamming is the shit..

Ha Ha why is it that people post about 'others' perceptions of Thai women and then go on to say that of course it's not true in their case . . . . . .oh yeh. I get it now 555

IMHO - There is some truth to the idea - IN ALL CULTURES. If you have a daughter will you point her at all the poor farmers, or at men thought to be wealthy, or let her make her own choices based on her own perceptions..??

In the US, girls chase after rock stars - regardless of age - based on a false perception.

Yes, the views are skewed - from both sides - that's what happens when we deal with human beings.

well i think thats why all old farts in this thread is trolling and being negative, their prime have past long time ago, now they stuck with their ex bargirl from isaan and dreaming about snow white..

In the USA I was stuck with snow white, but she was over 50.

Young bar girls from Issan are preferable IMHO.

If we are living here in Thailand we are all, to some degree, in the same boat so why is there a need to suggest that your girlfriend/wife is Hi-So, educated etc?

This is Thailand and education here . . . well, people are not trained to be independent thinkers are they, certainly in comparison to the west.

Regardless of education ar wealth, the fact remains that if they are Thai, whatever their perceived status, there are cultural differences and to some extent or another Thai people, in my opinion, are emotionally immature, even stunted in some cases. We often find ourselves educating them don't we?

Some of the guys that talk about farangs that are past it . . you need to cool your jets . . . .everyone gets older and the challenge is to do it with style, sound in the knowlege that your years of experience and a degree of wisdom will help us to be a better person.

Arguably, all women desire a wealthy man a little older than themselves just as we desire a woman a little younger who is gentle, caring, self-motivated and willing to be an equal partner in every sense of the word. These are just pipe dreams.

Everyone has a minimum standard don't they . . .I don't want to be with a lying crack whore and anyone like this is dismissed quickly just as a keenock farang who wants to stay out every day drinking and never give any attention to his girlfriend is likely to be dismissed at the same rate?

Beyond this . . . .anyone has a fair crack na?

It is all about 'fit' . . . can you live together without killing each other, do you have the same kinda goals; a house by the sea, a business together in Bangkok etc?

In my experience, and I have dated Hi-So girls and ladyboys as well as hookers from the bars, money often gets in the way as our cultrual mind-set concerning money is so very, very different from a Thai person's attitude.

If you can negotiate the money issues successfully then the chances are you can have a good relationship. It may still fail but it will be because of issues that are likely to affect any couple whatever their nationality.

If you have a Thai girlfriend who fails to grasp your logic then you will never make it work. For example, a Thai girl who demands that you support her parents despite the facts that; they are youngher than you or you cannot afford it is not going to make for a long term partner and sooner or later you are desined to be a fish sauce stain on the veranda of her parent's house. Quit now, while you are still ahead.

One the other hand I think a farang has to realise that 'taking care' of someone involves some financial input and 'jai dii' means 'generous' both financially and in terms of tolerating a Thai girls whims, half truths, laziness, silliness, inability to manage tasks ( all in small measures on hopes!)

I have witnessed these traits in EVERY single Thai I have dated from the rich to the very poorest. Of course this is only MY experience.

My current girlfriend is very Lo-So and I often wonder how someone from her origins has turned out to be such a gentle and kind person. However, she may be bright and witty but she is uneducated. She is lazy in the extreme but always full of happiness and joy when I come home from work. She is a pretty good cook but more than that we fit together well, she makes me laugh 50 times a day. The world is a better place when she is around and that is the point I think, not her income or education.

How many women in the west do you meet who have your level of education? Very few I can tell you and those that I have dated have been no more compatible in other areas so . . . why worry about that? How many metaphysical discussions do I need in one day?

I'll take a sexy little Thai girl with a killer ass and a happy smile on her face any day!

On one hand it's useful to balance your actions here in LOS against those you demonstrated in the west . . . .for example would you buy a motorbike or a house in the countryside for a hooker back in the west? If the answer is No, then why would you do it here?

Thai women can be demanding from what I hear but I also think that Thai girls can and should protect their foreign partners from their families if they are asking for money all the time. If she chooses her family before you . . . .time to change addresses again!

Well written, with experience, knowledge and a heart.

Fact: Take a woman out anywhere on the planet and expect her to pay for everything and wait and see how long it is till you can hang out of the back end of her... It won't happen, except for a few extreme cases.

Conversely.. Throw money at every date and your hit rate will increase exponentially.

The thing with Thailand is, ya average joe white guy is in a financial position to be a bit of a player. If cities anywhere else in the planet were littered with single guys with way more cash to burn than the local female population is used to. There would likely be a que of chicks more than happy to bend over for a guy twice their age too.

Women want stability, protection, etc from men anywhere on the planet. They are the weaker sex. What makes this so apparent in Thailand is the economic differences between the east and west and your average thai female and western male.

You are 50 years outa date mate.Women are way ahead of the game than most men.Ozzy women are happy to pay all,or at least half.Laughter and a bit of romance is a good aphrodisiac imho.

• Like 1

Yes. Certainly most of the Thai girls that farangs would come in contact with. No idea what Chinese hiso girls do, I assume marry other Chinese high so men....

1. Friend of mine had a nice restaurant in Phuket. On the application form he

had a space where the girl had to put down why she wanted to work there. He said

more than one girl put down " to meet a farang"...

2. I spent five days once in village near Buriram with a stunning gogo girl. It did not take long there to figure out the new business of the town was to send cute girls

to entertainment areas and snag farangs. I was given a tour of town and proudly shown all the cement style houses that farang had paid for, as if these were incredible success stories that the girls there aspired to. The girls there would also keep asking me if I knew other farangs that wanted to marry a Thai girl.

• Like 1

You are 50 years outa date mate.Women are way ahead of the game than most men.Ozzy women are happy to pay all,or at least half.Laughter and a bit of romance is a good aphrodisiac imho.

And so they should pay, they got let out of the kitchen with their equal right feminist no need to shave anymore nonsense...

But this is not the forum to discuss such a political hot potato what with glass ceilings and all that...

I've got news for you ladies... It's called a bloody skylight!

Us males have been all about the conservation and concerned about carbon emissions for 50 odd years now...

:P

If we are living here in Thailand we are all, to some degree, in the same boat so why is there a need to suggest that your girlfriend/wife is Hi-So, educated etc?

This is Thailand and education here . . . well, people are not trained to be independent thinkers are they, certainly in comparison to the west.

Regardless of education ar wealth, the fact remains that if they are Thai, whatever their perceived status, there are cultural differences and to some extent or another Thai people, in my opinion, are emotionally immature, even stunted in some cases. We often find ourselves educating them don't we?

Some of the guys that talk about farangs that are past it . . you need to cool your jets . . . .everyone gets older and the challenge is to do it with style, sound in the knowlege that your years of experience and a degree of wisdom will help us to be a better person.

Arguably, all women desire a wealthy man a little older than themselves just as we desire a woman a little younger who is gentle, caring, self-motivated and willing to be an equal partner in every sense of the word. These are just pipe dreams.

Everyone has a minimum standard don't they . . .I don't want to be with a lying crack whore and anyone like this is dismissed quickly just as a keenock farang who wants to stay out every day drinking and never give any attention to his girlfriend is likely to be dismissed at the same rate?

It is all about 'fit' . . . can you live together without killing each other, do you have the same kinda goals; a house by the sea, a business together in Bangkok etc?

In my experience, and I have dated Hi-So girls and ladyboys as well as hookers from the bars, money often gets in the way as our cultrual mind-set concerning money is so very, very different from a Thai person's attitude.

If you can negotiate the money issues successfully then the chances are you can have a good relationship. It may still fail but it will be because of issues that are likely to affect any couple whatever their nationality.

If you have a Thai girlfriend who fails to grasp your logic then you will never make it work. For example, a Thai girl who demands that you support her parents despite the facts that; they are youngher than you or you cannot afford it is not going to make for a long term partner and sooner or later you are desined to be a fish sauce stain on the veranda of her parent's house. Quit now, while you are still ahead.

One the other hand I think a farang has to realise that 'taking care' of someone involves some financial input and 'jai dii' means 'generous' both financially and in terms of tolerating a Thai girls whims, half truths, laziness, silliness, inability to manage tasks ( all in small measures on hopes!)

I have witnessed these traits in EVERY single Thai I have dated from the rich to the very poorest. Of course this is only MY experience.

My current girlfriend is very Lo-So and I often wonder how someone from her origins has turned out to be such a gentle and kind person. However, she may be bright and witty but she is uneducated. She is lazy in the extreme but always full of happiness and joy when I come home from work. She is a pretty good cook but more than that we fit together well, she makes me laugh 50 times a day. The world is a better place when she is around and that is the point I think, not her income or education.

How many women in the west do you meet who have your level of education? Very few I can tell you and those that I have dated have been no more compatible in other areas so . . . why worry about that? How many metaphysical discussions do I need in one day?

I'll take a sexy little Thai girl with a killer ass and a happy smile on her face any day!

On one hand it's useful to balance your actions here in LOS against those you demonstrated in the west . . . .for example would you buy a motorbike or a house in the countryside for a hooker back in the west? If the answer is No, then why would you do it here?

Thai women can be demanding from what I hear but I also think that Thai girls can and should protect their foreign partners from their families if they are asking for money all the time. If she chooses her family before you . . . .time to change addresses again!

After reading all this rubbish, I feel compelled to hereby nominate you for the

TVF Condescending Xenophobic Farang Crank of the Year award... sick.gif

You really need to integrate yourself into Asian culture, before condemning someone who spoke out about reality here. Too many Farangs come here and attempt to live their western lifestyle with beer swilling, Farang food and NEVER take the time to understand the Asian culture and seldom enjoy or partake in Thai cuisine, nor their backgrounds family values or kindness. If you want to live a Farang Lifestyle ,then go back and do just that.. While you are on your way, try and find someone as caring and loving as a Thai woman who is totally genuine and not just after a lifestyle that is so different to western women. And yes they are there...having been married to to one for many years now..

If you happen to choose the bar girl and before you condemn her for her actions ....try and consider where she came from and what she is trying to achieve. NO different to western women who are looking for a simple passage through life ...but are too preoccupied with their rights as female equailty versus men. Most Western women are looking for a lifestye and a pension plan ...plus divorce pre- nuptial agreements.....

That is something that Thai woman do not considerand and is not uppermost in their minds...they are just looking for day to day survival. They do not understand the concept, nor are they aware of a western pension system. Their idea of pensions exists in the forms of the children they produce, to look after them in old age.. Yes I agree that will ask questions about what happens when the older farang in their relationship dies, but that is nothing compared to the happiness, laughter and joy that they bring us, compared to the constant nagging and "keeping up with the JOnes"s that western women demand"Furthermore Western women are full of emancipation and seeking a life herafter .....considering divorce.

So ease up the guy and try to accept his viewpoint without villifying him as a "Crank"

Well, that would be no fun at all cheesy.gif

Not many that want a poor farang though so please explain how this reverse scamming works because I don't really want to get stuck with a ten thou restaurant bill for food that's hardly been touched.

i have a good example

Thai guy buys a chanel bag for the girl in present you surprise her and take here for white water rafting, for sure she never done that before but the bag she have 30 others back home already..

So you like watersports with your Thai ladies? Nothing wrong with that.......

Yes. Certainly most of the Thai girls that farangs would come in contact with. No idea what Chinese hiso girls do, I assume marry other Chinese high so men....

had a space where the girl had to put down why she wanted to work there. He said

2. I spent five days once in village near Buriram with a stunning gogo girl. It did not take long there to figure out the new business of the town was to send cute girls

to entertainment areas and snag farangs. I was given a tour of town and proudly shown all the cement style houses that farang had paid for, as if these were incredible success stories that the girls there aspired to. The girls there would also keep asking me if I knew other farangs that wanted to marry a Thai girl.

funny you should say all that

it works both ways, ide been divorced in the uk for 2 years and went to my freinds wedding to his thai wife,

and got to no her well over the next few months that they were in the uk,

do you no what i said to her, do you have any freinds that might be interested in me,,,lol

jake

OP forgot to tell us how many masters degrees she has. And her possition in one of the top companies in the land.

We know she is in the top 1% of the best looking women. Not same has mine bottom 1%. No masters still never mind she is a good cook

I do not believe him soon he will be asking how to save on his electric bill I smell a poor faker that drinks

Hahaha...what can I say. We have the same thing in opposites, my wife has a degree and can't cook and yours has a masters in cooking..what's the difference? We are both happy with what we have.

You have the same problem my friend because you have made assumptions, which in turn have made you look like an ass.

My wife's education and company position are irrelevant to the topic, as is your wife's position, beauty and education. But you are getting close to the point of what I was trying to convey, you and your partner fell in love and her status had sweet FA to do with your success as a couple. Same as us, we fell in love and I didn't know her family's history and didn't give a shit either. But your perception and others reflect your opinion you think she is hi so but you couldn't be further from the truth. my mates in australia think all thais are looking for a meal ticket. I come from a farm mate and toffee nosed people shit me to tears. All I'm saying is that perception is bullshit that doesn't reflect reality.

Strange how you can marry a girl without knowing the financial status of her parents.

Although you may not like what people think, they have got grounds for believing what they do.

If you can't accept it you'll go insane and start making up false stories about her to boost your own low self-esteem.

First every thing will be ok slowly problem will start they dont have money for farm and sister loses her job sisters husband also stays with 2 sons and eat at your place with father and mother and their children dont have clothes and dont have money to go shhool obviosly u will pay for all the above things dont have urea in farm and money for tractor all u have to bear and all come home drink eat and go back to their respective homes to come back again next morning this will go on for 6 months u will slowly come to know after 6 months what u r spending on whom

good luck

only a illusion dont take it for granted by my expertise

My wife is Chinese thai...fantastic I said lets go to Hong Kong . When we got there we sat in a noodle bar and and they asked her what she wanted in whatever dialect they were speaking. She looked at them and said " sorry I only speak English" we still laugh about is cos she now realises that she's thai..not Chinese

Why the macho 'one upmanship' in this topic.

Young guys who take constant shots at older guys like they have something special going for them that older guys don't have . . . . it's only time on your side, not a skill you have developed and honed ha ha stop bragging!

The, ' you should immerse yourself in Thai culture' and closely related 'mix with real thais' brigade . . . . . . stop making judgments about other people's experience. I have a friend who has lived here 30 years, speaks almost flawless Thai, has been married etc . . . now he chooses to spend his time with Isaan bargirls as he thinks thais are too childlike to have a proper relationship with . . . .and it's UP TO HIM. Just because some guys prefer to live that way does not make them somehow lesser beings. I choose to live with my girlfriend, I got lucky that's all but I do generalise negatively about thais at times BASED ON MY EXPERIENCES especially having to work with them. The Chinese call them 'the children of Asia' in the cold light of day I prefer children to chinese though!

Manginas - - - -copy the feminists in criticising ALL sexpats . . . I have been guilty of this at times but have learned to avoid generalisations as life and people have a habit of biting you on the ass when you do that!! All people are different.

The 'handsum man' brigade who criticise . . 'facial hair, fat and tattooed' implicityly suggesting that because of their perceived good looks they are superior . . . .

If I see someone living and working here who is young and good looking . . . .you know what I think . . . 'socially inept, unable to talk to girls or something worse inside them' . . . . cannot make their bones in their own country so come here to LOS . . . .this is ok of course but frequently these guys hold nothing but disdain for old guys, sexpats, bargirls, Isaan while all the time paying a barfine every weekend but telling their mates they got it for free.

That's an anti-stereotype there I think or just my prejudice?

maybe better to just think more?

Better to think that we all experience life in different ways and to share that experience with others is what makes life worth living.

To each their own. Yes, we ARE all intitled to do what we wish in life (so long as it doesnt harm others significantly..etc). However, it is foolish to not be aware that like it or not, we are all judged by our appearances. If i was hanging out with a Thai beach bum, for sure it would raise eyebrows and i would be embarressed.

If i am to be frank, even your avatar had me thinking certain stereotypes.

Fact is, that i dont dwell on it, but do i think it..yes i do.

Would i judge a person on it, yes, i would.

Could i look past stereotype factors if i got talking to someone and found out they were lovely..yes.

..but that intital response is there, and not intentional, its just natural for most people to do so.

Fact: Take a woman out anywhere on the planet and expect her to pay for everything and wait and see how long it is till you can hang out of the back end of her... It won't happen, except for a few extreme cases.

Conversely.. Throw money at every date and your hit rate will increase exponentially.

The thing with Thailand is, ya average joe white guy is in a financial position to be a bit of a player. If cities anywhere else in the planet were littered with single guys with way more cash to burn than the local female population is used to. There would likely be a que of chicks more than happy to bend over for a guy twice their age too.

Women want stability, protection, etc from men anywhere on the planet. They are the weaker sex. What makes this so apparent in Thailand is the economic differences between the east and west and your average thai female and western male.

Yeah. Of course they are.

And so they should pay, they got let out of the kitchen with their equal right feminist no need to shave anymore nonsense...

But this is not the forum to discuss such a political hot potato what with glass ceilings and all that...

I've got news for you ladies... It's called a bloody skylight!

Us males have been all about the conservation and concerned about carbon emissions for 50 odd years now...

tongue.png

hmm...i recon you are probably around 70+ . ..am i right?

After reading all this rubbish, I feel compelled to hereby nominate you for the

TVF Condescending Xenophobic Farang Crank of the Year award... sick.gif

You really need to integrate yourself into Asian culture, before condemning someone who spoke out about reality here. Too many Farangs come here and attempt to live their western lifestyle with beer swilling, Farang food and NEVER take the time to understand the Asian culture and seldom enjoy or partake in Thai cuisine, nor their backgrounds family values or kindness. If you want to live a Farang Lifestyle ,then go back and do just that.. While you are on your way, try and find someone as caring and loving as a Thai woman who is totally genuine and not just after a lifestyle that is so different to western women. And yes they are there...having been married to to one for many years now..

If you happen to choose the bar girl and before you condemn her for her actions ....try and consider where she came from and what she is trying to achieve. NO different to western women who are looking for a simple passage through life ...but are too preoccupied with their rights as female equailty versus men. Most Western women are looking for a lifestye and a pension plan ...plus divorce pre- nuptial agreements.....

That is something that Thai woman do not considerand and is not uppermost in their minds...they are just looking for day to day survival. They do not understand the concept, nor are they aware of a western pension system. Their idea of pensions exists in the forms of the children they produce, to look after them in old age.. Yes I agree that will ask questions about what happens when the older farang in their relationship dies, but that is nothing compared to the happiness, laughter and joy that they bring us, compared to the constant nagging and "keeping up with the JOnes"s that western women demand"Furthermore Western women are full of emancipation and seeking a life herafter .....considering divorce.

So ease up the guy and try to accept his viewpoint without villifying him as a "Crank"

Well, that would be no fun at all cheesy.gif

How did education and hi so even get into the topic..the topic is about western perception about thai girls marrying for money.

Gawd you men are boring; Thai women are this, Thai women are that, Thai women are something else. It's the same old crap over and over, but repackaged to look like something new. Why should it matter what narrow minded bigots think? Just treat everyone decently and let the idiots think what they want. Too many people generalize too much.

Why do you bother involving yourself over a subject of which you really have no knowledge. As a female you cannot possibly have any understanding of a Male approach to to Thai women. Furthermore you do not offer anything positive about the Thai womans perspective...is that because you have no idea and just wish to foist your Farang female views on Male farangs by calling us "narrow minded bigots: Seems to me that you just like to to troll. Maybe you are bored .

Get to know Thai women, their culture, their family values, their fears, their poverty, their views on marriage with Farang, before you join in with male dominated opinions who are actually living a life that you can never and will never comprehend.

Haha...

Ok, look..women talk to women in a way they would never talk to men. You think farang women only have farang female friends? Seriously? I have TONS of thai female friends..and they talk. So...believe me, chances are we DO have a much better idea of a thai womans TRUE pespective. But of course, stay in your bubble, its a lot more gentle on the ego in there..

Of course we all make internal judgments because we have been socialised in the West and in a particularly nasty and corrosive epoch in time where looks and money are our Gods. It was not always this way and it will pass as all things must. Intelligence and wisdom allow us to see past the stereotypes as you said. Not all people are capable of this though and most of us don't always want to do so.

I always remember the words from an old Bowie song, 'Love is careless in it's choosing, Love descends on those defenseless . . . . in other words we cannot choose the emotions that come unwanted to our hearts. We can exercise some restraint and judgment but we can't choose who we fall in love with nor can we stop others from falling in love with us . . .

I am certain that many of us with Thai girlfriends and wives believe that they love us regardless of our bank balances and so we can generalise that feeling and belief born in the experience of living with someone to many and say with some certainty that not ALL Thai girls are interested ONLY in money.

• Like 1

... Well done ... another farang who mets & weds a wealthy HiSo Chinese/Thai...thumbsup.gif ... your post says it all !!

Also I met her in a bar, but she was different from all the rest.

As is mine. The only reason she even considered dating me in the first place is because I was in the S.A.S....

Hmmmmm, well if your in the S oave A nd S ophisticated brigade you can't go wrong. coffee1.gif Makes to of us............laugh.png

AussieRoaming wrote: "in the perception of my friends ... They look at my lifestyle and assume I support my wife ... my western friends hold a totally skewed view of thai women. ... to defend the ridiculous notion that thai women only marry for money and opportunity ..."

The title of the post suggests that the perceptions of the "friends," which AussieRoaming is having to both "battle," and "defend," against, are: (sic) "All thai girls are money hungry women looking for a Falang."

What I don't understand is how someone who is a "friend," as I define that term, who, presumably, knew me, and my significant other, personally, could have these perceptions, and, ever, become: a friend. To me, a person with these perceptions, would not be a "friend," and, if I had a friend who expressed, directly, or indirectly, this kind of stereotypical nastiness: they would become, on the instant, an ex-friend.

I hypothesize the original post is something fabricated for the poster's amusement, and has little to do with his, or her, actual reality.

Wrong hypothesise .... Why should I ditch a mate because he doesn't understand Asia. I have live and worked in multiple asian country's but my mates have never had the same exposure and experience, but they are still my mates. I hypothesise that you are a clueless deadbeat who has no mates :) ..poor you

~o:37;

Most of the most attractive Thai girls want a Farang who can take care of them and their families even if they are fat, old, tattooed, and facial haired.

Do you seriously believe that? Because I rarely see these "most attractive Thai girls" with a farang, young or old. I'm sorry, but reality is what it is. I wish it wasn't so.

Sorry to disagree with you. But Beauty comes within...and I am lucky that I have a beautiful wife and have been together for many years that has provided me with knowledge of the culture and also that I have taught her english..(maybe too much). But what a joy it is to wake up to a beautiful smiling, undemanding woman who actually "takes care of me). Be it that Thai massage, clothes laid out for the day, or food prepared in the fridge for me ,whilst she goes to work for a few hours in the day. Or is it because she saves every baht to the bank account and NEVER asks me about my expenditure.

Oh What a joy to wake up, experience laughter about our different cultures, and yet to embrace these as a learning experience. How many hours have I discussd the phillosophy of life in regard to her culture and my own. Wow , she brings me so much pleasure and NEVER a question of money.

So My friendly cynics who do not understand, nor have the wish to grasp the 50/50 relationship of marriage in any culture and come here with a Farang Chauvanistic and hedonistic view of these "poor women: and all that you can do to dominate them in your poor understanding of Asianwomen..THINK AGAIN.. show some respect and try to treat them as people and not just some household and sexual slaves of some kind for money or salaries offered in lieu. They have their pride also and do not wish to be considered as "accepting money for favours or a future"

Well at least most of them....Try and put yourselves in their position...Poverty or farang ...what do I do ........lose your pride in some cases. Thais do not like to lose face....It is so hard for them to find a balance of poverty, loss of face and reality of living.

If you are lucky, you will find someone who is balanced and just wants a good man to spend her years with, in the knowledge that he is comfortably well off. So how is that is so different to a western woman ?????

I think that Thais are survivors. Falange come to the land of smiles..but when they get here they find the land of pragmatic people..

Gawd you men are boring; Thai women are this, Thai women are that, Thai women are something else. It's the same old crap over and over, but repackaged to look like something new. Why should it matter what narrow minded bigots think? Just treat everyone decently and let the idiots think what they want. Too many people generalize too much.

Why do you bother involving yourself over a subject of which you really have no knowledge. As a female you cannot possibly have any understanding of a Male approach to to Thai women. Furthermore you do not offer anything positive about the Thai womans perspective...is that because you have no idea and just wish to foist your Farang female views on Male farangs by calling us "narrow minded bigots: Seems to me that you just like to to troll. Maybe you are bored .

Get to know Thai women, their culture, their family values, their fears, their poverty, their views on marriage with Farang, before you join in with male dominated opinions who are actually living a life that you can never and will never comprehend.

Haha...

Ok, look..women talk to women in a way they would never talk to men. You think farang women only have farang female friends? Seriously? I have TONS of thai female friends..and they talk. So...believe me, chances are we DO have a much better idea of a thai womans TRUE pespective. But of course, stay in your bubble, its a lot more gentle on the ego in there..

Come on rene...not all the posters have a feministic approach to this. I thought my wife would be able to cook ...bad idea LOL..she can't cook so I do all of the cooking. Upside is that she had a perception that farang men would never be able to cook,. Now I cook and she helps and we have a hilarious time together