Thai Police hunting for man who shot his fiance and her mother

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in jail 3 times for gun possession and latest on yaba charges. Saw this earlier at the office and the office staff were glued to the TV watching it. It stunned me also how callous he was about the whole thing.

//edit - he got upset because his girlfriend was posting on facebook to another guy. At least that was what they told me at the office.

Thailand should implement the "3 Strike" policy like the USA has. 3 felony strikes, you're out. Locked up forever.

Animals belong in cages.

• Like 2

Thailand should implement the "3 Strike" policy like the USA has. 3 felony strikes, you're out. Locked up forever.

Animals belong in cages.

Which of course is why Th'land o the free is soo safe and free of this kind of stuff

pulease

Just saw the video on the morning news.

What is going on in this place. It's getting way out of control. The guy is a psycho.

It's always been like this, just now more people are waking up to the reality thanks to social media and the internet.

If the education system doesn't grow leaps and bounds in the next few years and they can't find a way to deal with the emotional repression their culture causes, this country is in big trouble.

I don't know if it was always this way. All I know is, by the time you desseminte the crap economic news, ky's latest banality, the ubiquitous bus or pick up catastrophe, a protest, farmers getting ripped off, there isn't much space for good news.

the system is created and maintained by Thais. It's a mess these days.

• Like 1

My wife's brother has a "wife" who refuses to go back to the area as her old drug dealing bf has said he would kill her the next time he saw her. I had always thought that that didn't make sense- it was a senseless fear. This video shows me she likely is justified in her fears.

I'm wondering if other persons like this man may actually feel inspired by his actions. There's always some percentage of the population that side with the perpertrator. That's the sickening part

Oh my GOD! He does it so casually. This guy is a sociopath. RIP to the family. Was that her sister and brother in the room with her? It could have been much worse. He easily could have shot 4 people not including the workers outside. What a tragedy!

stop right there. he didnt do it casually and we also dont know what the two ladies were telling him and what they were, presumably, arguing abour.

• Like 1

According to Matichon, the mother and daughter had gone to the garage on the evening of the 8th to pay a visit to the owner because they were close friends.

Shortly afterwards, the boyfriend, 35 year old Thanet Haekan, came into the foyer and a loud argument began with him accusing his gf of chatting to another man on Facebook. The argument ended with him pulling out the gun and shooting the gf and mother-in-law dead.

Police revealed that he had a previous criminal history, having been in prison three times already and made a habit of carrying a gun around in public which he discharged regularly while drunk, much to the annoyance of his neighbours. He had a job as a truck driver delivering between BKK and Rayong.

The were due to be married on the 28th of this month.

The daughter, 28 year old Keolin Hongthorn, had recently graduated with a 1st class honours degree in marketing from Burapha University in Thailand's Chonburi province.

They seem mismatched in education etc and I guess he can't have been earning that much as a truck driver. Hard to see how they were a couple.

http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1376009739&grpid=00&catid=&subcatid=

They were a couple because she was intelligent and good looking and young, and he was a nutter -violent- macho- and must have had something special she loved too much ??? your guess. If she wanted to marry this man with his record and inteligence, He must have pleased her in other ways too much.

• Like 1

Soon to be arrested and let out on bail.

Somehow I don't think this guy is going to be arrested. Not when they have a shoot to kill order out on him.

The fact he did this so 'coldly' (basically hunted the mother-in-law down), had no concern about the presence of witnesses, and did a little 'victory dance' after the event suggests to me that this guy will not end up behind bars... I'm guessing he's given up on this life. Probably thinks he's a badass hero and expects to go out via 'death by police officer'. Hope he doesn't take any more lives in the process...

• Like 2

Soon to be arrested and let out on bail.

Somehow I don't think this guy is going to be arrested. Not when they have a shoot to kill order out on him.

The fact he did this so 'coldly' (basically hunted the mother-in-law down), had no concern about the presence of witnesses, and did a little 'victory dance' after the event suggests to me that this guy will not end up behind bars... I'm guessing he's given up on this life. Probably thinks he's a badass hero and expects to go out via 'death by police officer'. Hope he doesn't take any more lives in the process...

The order that has been given to police is appending "shoot on site". This guy won't be in court.

My wife's brother has a "wife" who refuses to go back to the area as her old drug dealing bf has said he would kill her the next time he saw her. I had always thought that that didn't make sense- it was a senseless fear. This video shows me she likely is justified in her fears.

I'm wondering if other persons like this man may actually feel inspired by his actions. There's always some percentage of the population that side with the perpertrator. That's the sickening part

Your brother in-law's wife is one of the smart ones!

There's CCTV everywhere and it's almost as if this sicko did the dance for the camera. Thailands biggest mistake is putting these horrific acts on air for the sick pleasure of the killer.

I hope they dont kill him. Let him rot in a roach infested Thai prison cell!!

• Like 1

Your brother in-law's wife is one of the smart ones!

There's CCTV everywhere and it's almost as if this sicko did the dance for the camera. Thailands biggest mistake is putting these horrific acts on air for the sick pleasure of the killer.

I hope they dont kill him. Let him rot in a roach infested Thai prison cell!!

Thailand's biggest mistake is allowing every man and his dog to have a gun.

• Like 1

He was in jail 3 times for gun possession and latest on yaba charges. Saw this earlier at the office and the office staff were glued to the TV watching it. It stunned me also how callous he was about the whole thing.

//edit - he got upset because his girlfriend was posting on facebook to another guy. At least that was what they told me at the office.

Animals belong in cages.

...and parasites need to be exterminated...

Edited by klauskunkel

This is a real nutter, that wants (doing) in technicolour. He must have previous record I can't believe it was a one off.

money involved??/ nice place-busy business.

what a way to end their life--a sh#t of a boyfriend, no words do describe this. Death penalty--sure, if anyone says feed him in a monkey cage, get your head tested.

My girlfriend said he had been in prison 2 times already and has been envolved in the yaba trade. This is the info they gave during the report on channel 3. The guy was pissed at the girlfriend for chatting with other men on line

Edited by moe666

This is a real nutter, that wants (doing) in technicolour. He must have previous record I can't believe it was a one off.

money involved??/ nice place-busy business.

what a way to end their life--a sh#t of a boyfriend, no words do describe this. Death penalty--sure, if anyone says feed him in a monkey cage, get your head tested.

girl friend translated video he has only just come out of prison 1 year and has been in prison on 3 other accessions all gun related crimes and he is known for always carrying a gun police spokesman says .rip sad the police ever let the nutter out of prison

• Like 1

This guy will likely shoot it out with police,

since he clearly lacks compunction of any sort. Lunatic.

Let's hope they get him off the streets ASAP and with no further deaths.

There may well be one more fatality, even bent BIB should not take chances with this one, just put him down.

download it and publish it everywhere, they are ranting about social media ruining their reputation, bet 99.99% of people don't know what the other side of land of smiles is like,lol, it astonishes me reading things like this, I notice that whenever there is an incident, there`s a gun not far away, or machete, lol,