What frightens you most here in Thailand

Phronesis

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its large breasts that frighten me ,ime frightened to look at them ,because whenever we are out and i look at them ,the wife thumps me.

You need to develop your peripheral vision. blink.png

Yes, you need not move your head to enjoy those passing tits. Also, convince your other half you have decided to wear strong sunglasses at the recommendation of your doc. Problem solved.

• Like 1

On a serious note, the thing that scares me the most is a topic that we are never permitted to discuss. What I hope is that the country stays strong and stable.

Mods, if this comment is a problem, please delete immediately.

Cheers

Not a problem for me, i just get up and go somewhere else

I keep well away from Bangkok and feel very safe.Not realy scared of anything,if i die i die,if i kill someone i kill someone.

10 Years in Pattaya is far safer than cities in the uk,and i feel extremly safe,and only a phone call away from good help.

yeah Pattaya has a lot in common with Stoke does'nt it ? whistling.gif

Edited by tigerfish

^^ I could leave as well, but I can't say it would be pleasant to move with career and life/friends etc. Also, as much as I dislike about Thailand, in my old age, I'm not sure I could find a place I dislike less! So, I would probably just hunker down and pray for the best. blink.png

Make sure you stock up on carrots prior to hunkering down...

A few large breasted Filipino ladies might also come in handy...

Not sure I could manage more than one at a time. The Filipinas on the other hand. A nice French Viet would work as well as would a nice Dutch Indo with pink nipples.wai.gif

Edited by PaullyW
  • Like 1

^^ I could leave as well, but I can't say it would be pleasant to move with career and life/friends etc. Also, as much as I dislike about Thailand, in my old age, I'm not sure I could find a place I dislike less! So, I would probably just hunker down and pray for the best. blink.png

No need to pray, i am sure u have survival skills somewhere.

On a serious note, the thing that scares me the most is a topic that we are never permitted to discuss. What I hope is that the country stays strong and stable.

Mods, if this comment is a problem, please delete immediately.

Cheers

My wife says things will be fine ,and that the plane tickets are in the top drawertongue.png

^^  I could leave as well, but I can't say it would be pleasant to move with career and life/friends etc.  Also, as much as I dislike about Thailand, in my old age, I'm not sure I could find a place I dislike less!  So, I would probably just hunker down and pray for the best.  Posted Image

Make sure you stock up on carrots prior to hunkering down...

A few large breasted Filipino ladies might also come in handy...

Not sure I could manage more than one at a time.  The Filipinas on the other hand.  A nice French Viet would work as well as would a nice Dutch Indo with pink nipples.Posted Image

They have pink nipples???

Ok what scares me the most is riding a motorbike

I keep well away from Bangkok and feel very safe.Not realy scared of anything,if i die i die,if i kill someone i kill someone.

10 Years in Pattaya is far safer than cities in the uk,and i feel extremly safe,and only a phone call away from good help.

yeah Pattaya has a lot in common with Stoke does'nt it ? whistling.gif

Stoke has Tesco.

carrots are in the fridge,i have a beloved dog,always plenty to eat and drink,and oh the other, big ---- yes they are here as well.what frightens me most that one day it will all end.t.i.t. taffy in thailand.