Internet Help/repairs In Pattaya

wcr

Hi, I own an Internet store in Pattaya, for my sins! I am having real problems finding good quality and reliable technical guys who can come onsite to repair pc's. Does anyone here know of anybody they can recommend?

Very hard to find indeed!

Ended up doing most of my stuff myself (and sometimes helping some friends out)

I have 10 condo's I rent out short term, all of them with a PC on broadband access, believe me, each and every time somebody checks out that PC is a certified mess :o

It is a very good learning school though, both hardware and software wise...

I guess if you own something IT related, the best thing to do is to keep up with things yourself. If I had to get over a paid proffesional each and everytime something went wrong, it wouldn't be worthwhile to keep those PC's in those rooms. :D

monty,

Wish I could, however I don't have the time due to other business interests, or the motivation frankly as I don't really understand the things, and anyway a little knowledge is very often dangerous.

I had a problem today(sun)when I turned on my PC ther was a loud bang,and I feared the worst.

Called the thai guy that works at liberty's computer shop that I have used before,and he came stright out with a new power unit.Cost B1300 including labour.His name is Kilim,and he speaks very good english,f anyone wants his number let me know.