Where to drive your bike in pattaya?

PomRakBKK

Get on Sukumvit going South and right after you go through the Ban Amphur watch for the signs that lead you to Khao Chi Chan, Silver Lake Winery, and Wat Yansangwararam. Turn left just after Road Marker 161 and you can make a circuit of that area. Plenty of hilly roads, tourist attractions, and scenery. Just explore and enjoy

attachicon.gifloop.png

First time when bought big bike i was driving only around Pattaya i didn't know nothing after sukhumvit road.One day i went to "discover" other country roads nearby.After a week of searching(sometime forgeting how to come back) i discover that roads.Basically i went opposite sukhumvit,pass railroad and about 20 minutes more i discover the lake,the country roads,big temple,that buddha image on mountain,the winery.Never even heard of that,but after sometime i noticed that many riders like to come there to ride.Definitely great roads and scenery.

Edited by GotR1GHT

There are lots of things to see around Huay Yai, just south of Pattaya. Just get out there, and turn onto all of the smaller village roads and see where they take you. Do not forget to stop at the village stores for a beer or water, and you will find them very nice people. Enjoy.

Bang Saray has lots of roads to check out as well. Ban Chang down the road & towards Rayong from there. It you have a nice sports bike you can get it on going towards Rayong. Not much in the line of police giving out tickets from what I see and for opening up the throttle it is way less crazy than anywhere in Pattaya.

When you get up to the lake at SSCC Road, turn right, takes you to Hay Yai, there are 2 quiet roads and if you go all the way out to Bira Circuit, another that doubles back to the 2nd right turn. Very nice ride.

When you get up to the lake at SSCC Road, turn right, takes you to Hay Yai, there are 2 quiet roads and if you go all the way out to Bira Circuit, another that doubles back to the 2nd right turn. Very nice ride.

Thanks! Do you turn right directly after the train tracks?