Ladyboys from Thailand to serve in new Danish night club

Lite Beer

Ladyboys from Thailand to serve in new Danish night club

The famous Danish comedian and restaurant manager Casper Christensen has opened a night club where the waiters are ladyboys imported from Thailand.

Casper Christensen, a Danish comedian who is mainly known from the sitcom “Klovn” just opened a night club in inner Copenhagen called “Sunday”.
Together with the two event mangers Simon Frank and Simon Lennet he has launched a night club that challenges the norms for standard clubbing.

One of the features in the new club is the Ladyboys, who have been flown directly to Copenhagen from Bangkok. They will serve the cocktails in the club.

Read More: http://scandasia.com/ladyboys-from-thailand-to-serve-in-new-danish-night-club/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ladyboys-from-thailand-to-serve-in-new-danish-night-club

--ScandAsia 2013-08-20

• Like 2

It will bring a new meaning to Danish pork.......

" .... Topic is ladyboys.. Not a lot to work with.. Story is not negative.. Nobody got hurt.. Nobody got fooled... There's not even any sex involved.. But, dammit.. Must... Post... Something..... Anything.. ... Why can't it be Sweden. Are meatballs exclusively Swedish... guess they are. Dammit. Denmark. Sigh.. Ok I'm Wikipedi-ing Denmark. Oh God I hope this isn't going to sound desperate. Ah whatever. smile.png " [ Submits post ] smile.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

I actually think it's a great idea, and sounds like an excellent club.

( Alright, I'll admit it; couldn't think of anything witty to say as an entry for this topic's Farang Cynicism Contest. But as a Farang Thaivisa member I'm obliged to weigh in and say 'something' every time the topic is ladyboys, so here it is. Sorry. I'm hoping for more inspiration on the next ladyboy topic. )

You're right,you said absolutely nothing. clap2.gif

• Like 1

I actually think it's a great idea, and sounds like an excellent club.

( Alright, I'll admit it; couldn't think of anything witty to say as an entry for this topic's Farang Cynicism Contest. But as a Farang Thaivisa member I'm obliged to weigh in and say 'something' every time the topic is ladyboys, so here it is. Sorry. I'm hoping for more inspiration on the next ladyboy topic. )

You're right,you said absolutely nothing. clap2.gif

I know!!!! Well, nothing negative or cynical anyway, but I agree that positives don't count. Of course nobody else had anything of any sense or substance to add either, but it remains highly frustrating, I mean with the topic being ladyboys and all.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

" .... Topic is ladyboys.. Not a lot to work with.. Story is not negative.. Nobody got hurt.. Nobody got fooled... There's not even any sex involved.. But, dammit.. Must... Post... Something..... Anything.. ... Why can't it be Sweden. Are meatballs exclusively Swedish... guess they are. Dammit. Denmark. Sigh.. Ok I'm Wikipedi-ing Denmark. Oh God I hope this isn't going to sound desperate. Ah whatever. smile.png " [ Submits post ] smile.png

My brain went through the same process. Dammit, how did I miss "Danish pork"?

• Like 2

Something is rotten in the state of Danmark ...

but it's not these FABULOUS ladyboys flown in direct from Bangkok!

(All my posts in this thread done without the benefit of google glasses.)

Edited by Jingthing

My brain went through the same process. Dammit, how did I miss "Danish pork"?

I wasn't going to bother posting but when I saw Winnie struggling I had to give him a wee boost, if he picks up on the pig aspect he can get some more mileage such as.........

Marten didn't realize he could have these feelings for a Ladyboy, he had gone along with his friends for a laugh but when Nadia approached his table he felt his heart leap in his chest. He was entranced by this exotic beauty, her gentleness as she wai'ed, sexual promise crackling from every inch of her voluptuous body......

Over to you.....

ps. The pig reference was crackling, just in case you missed it. smile.png

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

Do the customers get robbed as part of the experience?

You beat me to it, but at least those LBs going to Denmark will no longer be robbing people in Thailand, so good news. Hopefully they open a whole chain of these bars - far away from Thailand.

What's next a ladyboy zoo? Trannies behind bars? I hear they're hiring at the CIRCUS. Oh, never mind.

How long before some are asked to leave the country ?

Noone is ever really forced to leave Denmark. Even convicted murderers and rapists who are foreign nationals usually get to stay in Denmark after having served a couple of years in jail.

No need. The Danish drink prices take care of that.

Not as expensive as you would think.

Avoid night clubs like the one above and tourist traps and prices are very reasonable. Like 70-80 baht for a bottled beer and 250 - 350 baht for a spirit with mixer.

Something is rotten in the state of Danmark ...

but it's not these FABULOUS ladyboys flown in direct from Bangkok!

(All my posts in this thread done without the benefit of google glasses.)

Yes the Prince of Denmark will have few more Princesses to play with.......

He better not come on here and ask " am I gay if I like Ladyboys" .......xdry.png.pagespeed.ic.Kc5N3hfS-T.webp

I'm not a prude by any means ,but I think everything has it's place and a Danish night club with Thai Ladyboy's, no thanks , to each he's own , however what dose the Danish immigration think of this venture , Ladyboys convey a message , one wounders how long they will last and more importantly, will they get abused because they are Thai , that's my concern.bah.gif

I'm not a prude by any means ,but I think everything has it's place and a Danish night club with Thai Ladyboy's, no thanks , to each he's own , however what dose the Danish immigration think of this venture , Ladyboys convey a message , one wounders how long they will last and more importantly, will they get abused because they are Thai , that's my concern.bah.gif

Maybe with the TV programme Lady Boys being aired in Europe, LadyBoys have become a challenge for the entepreneur to open a buisness with a difference in Copenhagen, In my experience of seeing Ladyboys in Thailand IMO there are different types, the ones who work on Walking Street or Phuket or Samui with one intention in mind, to fleece tourists or the other kind of ladyboys that works in the big clubs, caberet scene etc, who are not part of the seedier side of a ladyboys life even though some may freelance for extras.

I've also seen ladyboys in my home city of Leeds UK, Ladyboys of Bangkok has been coming to Leeds for a number of years and seems to do well every year..

My feelings are not to tar them all with the same brush, they have had some bad exposure on TV with the likes of big trouble in tourist Thailand, but they have had lots of good exposure on the Ladyboys programme aired by Sky TV.. Good luck to them in Copenhagen especially in the winter, they'll need it, their nuts might freeze off..wink.png

• Like 2