Pizza in Thailand

luudee

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigC frozen pizza looks better, just add fresh mushroom and green pepper then you won't find any better pizza in Thailand !

Foodland also sells fresh pizza pie shells and then one can add the sauce and toppings of ones choice and pop it in the oven. Also many great pies to be had around town and I do like that Company's pan crust pizza on occasion.

Order from Pizza Hut.

For just over 500 baht.

You will get 2 pizzas chicken wings and a ceases salad, more than enough for 4 people.

You can use the online website, sometimes they have really good deals

Yes agreed and the Pizza Company often also offer good deals with free extras, at one stage you even got a free pizza when ordering one.

It is just more convenient so sit home and get it delivered.

A real good pizza is the pizza 2000, try goggle them, jummy, but never seen any free extras.

New York Pizza is the best quality and value in town. Failing that, try Italy Mate!

i will try that when i am in town

had pizza in Italy

had better in USA

Sure, everything is better in the USA tongue.png

PIzza is born in Italy and Italians make it in a way. American pizza is a different style, full of topping like the burger sandwich compared with a normal 'panino'.

Just a matter of taste (and diet...).

Same question with curries from England and the Indians.

Food change, evolve, adapt to a country taste.

Capisce?

sheeples adapt

i like to dance to the beat of my own drum

New York Pizza is the best quality and value in town. Failing that, try Italy Mate!

Nonsense, pizza 2000 is way better than New York pizza.

I stopped ordering from New York pizza a while ago, not impressed.

Dove è la pizza 2000?

(where is pizza 2000?)

in my opinion, the best pizza around is at La Grotta on the darkside

on the back road out on nungplabwhan

almost opposite the black hole bikers pub

Black Hole formerly TittyTwisters?

Edited by giddyup

The picture on the Pizza 2000 website looks revolting! Broccoli, corn, peas and cauliflower on a pizza? To each his own!

New York Pizza may be the least healthy and I have blood work to demostrate this, but tastiest if you don't go completely overboard with the toppings. Must try and order with less next time!

• Like 1

i will try that when i am in town

had pizza in Italy

had better in USA

Sure, everything is better in the USA tongue.png

PIzza is born in Italy and Italians make it in a way. American pizza is a different style, full of topping like the burger sandwich compared with a normal 'panino'.

Just a matter of taste (and diet...).

Same question with curries from England and the Indians.

Food change, evolve, adapt to a country taste.

Capisce?

I like both styles of pizza. Pizza in Naples is fantastic. My fav in the US is New York City. A pie shop on every corner. One slice is truly a meal. Great when you are on the run!

Here? We suffer. sad.png

• Like 1

Well, since you said, "nonsense" and have stopped ordering from them, and also you're not impressed, I think this thread should be closed as there's no point asking anyone else for their opinion, you must be right!

I have never tried Pizza2000 but i always ordered New York Pizza before but then since some months they decided to put the pizzas a bit too long in the oven imo. Even when i asked them please not cook it too long it still come here with some burned spots.

So for now no more NYPizza but how is the delivery service of Pizza2000?

Well, since you said, "nonsense" and have stopped ordering from them, and also you're not impressed, I think this thread should be closed as there's no point asking anyone else for their opinion, you must be right!

A bit sensitive are we?

I got the right to have my opinion as you do.

"You will get 2 pizzas chicken wings and a ceases salad, more than enough for 4 people."

And then what does the salad become?

yes

Simple directions - go up Khao Talo, go around to the right at the school (and past the gym), down to the temple and turn left. A couple of clicks along that road. If you see Tara Pattana school. you're in the right place.

So it seems the OP got a 10" pizza from the "Company" and nothing else (at least didn't mention anything else) for 500 baht?

Somehow I find this post very fishy as I have been ordering from them for years and have never been ripped off quite that bad.

Maybe the OP just needs to learn a better way of ordering such as going the their website first and creating your own choice menu and look at the specials (what I normally get) as in: 1- 12" pizza with 5 toppings, chicken wings & garlic bread all for about 450 baht.

Here is the link: http://www.pizza.co.th

So it seems the OP got a 10" pizza from the "Company" and nothing else (at least didn't mention anything else) for 500 baht?

Somehow I find this post very fishy as I have been ordering from them for years and have never been ripped off quite that bad.

Maybe the OP just needs to learn a better way of ordering such as going the their website first and creating your own choice menu and look at the specials (what I normally get) as in: 1- 12" pizza with 5 toppings, chicken wings & garlic bread all for about 450 baht.

Here is the link: http://www.pizza.co.th

thats all sorted then

its obviously luudee, the farangs fault

he reaped what he sowed

definitely not anything remotely connected to a Thai that could be responsible

i mean Thais never get it wrong, do they...........?

• Like 1

yes

It is located at the corner of the row of shophouses just outside Pattaya Paradise Village 2. They have a real wood fired pizza oven and also pastas and meat dishes. It is open air, I.e., no air conditioning. They are not open for lunch...only dinner from about 4 p.m. Till late.

yes

It is located at the corner of the row of shophouses just outside Pattaya Paradise Village 2. They have a real wood fired pizza oven and also pastas and meat dishes. It is open air, I.e., no air conditioning. They are not open for lunch...only dinner from about 4 p.m. Till late.

you have obviously been OMG

what do you think?

As far I'm concerned the only place in Pattaya worth going to for pizza is the Loaf pizza buffet on Wednesdays. Very good quality and 240B. All other pizza in Pattaya that I have tried is overpriced rubbish, including at the Hilton where it is always cold even when it has come straight from the oven.

I would never order pizza for delivery as it always arrives cold, and if you are going to have to heat it up you may as well just cook a frozen one, which would probably be cheaper and better.

I really dont see the point of posting comments about restaurants that dont include some sample prices. Even the OP's pizza might have qualified as "good" had it cost 150B instead of 500B, so giving the price really is a vital part of any comment, like the location and the name. Shame so few people do it.