Bangkok Immigration arrest 55-year-old suspect over Visa and Passport forgery

webfact

Hey lets go back to the 70's had six passports did not know my real name, my government had another government in another country take mine, to limit my travel so to speak as well as a 24 hour Indian cop on duty in front of my house and they were not rent a cops.

Necessity was the mother of invention.

Hey lets go back to the 70's had six passports did not know my real name, my government had another government in another country take mine, to limit my travel so to speak as well as a 24 hour Indian cop on duty in front of my house and they were not rent a cops.

Necessity was the mother of invention.

blink.png

Is that you Howard Marks ?

Edited by Soutpeel

I think several posters have misunderstood what is meant by the forger operating "under the radar", since that indicates that he was undetectable; i.e., he was not "under surveillance" by the Immigration Police as has been suggested.

I think several posters have misunderstood what is meant by the forger operating "under the radar", since that indicates that he was undetectable; i.e., he was not "under surveillance" by the Immigration Police as has been suggested.

I think it might've been me that originally hinted at that suggestion, and I freely admit that I misinterpreted the article as "ON their radar" not "under their radar", for some reason facepalm.gif

But to be honest, I care so little about it I can't even be bothered clicking back a page to read the article again and try to work out why I was under that impression... The whole story's become tl;dr coffee1.gif