where is the radioshack equivalent in chiangmai?

barefoot1988

These adapters are becoming more scarce at Amorn than they used to be. Kitti Electronics is another option and can order it for you if not in stock.

Sadly Amorn seems to be reducing space over the last year or so for spares & components and increasing space for general household items.

These adapters are becoming more scarce at Amorn than they used to be. Kitti Electronics is another option and can order it for you if not in stock.

Sadly Amorn seems to be reducing space over the last year or so for spares & components and increasing space for general household items.

I believe the CM Amorn in now referred to as the candy store. biggrin.png

RadioShack - that brings back memories. Bought my first notebook almost 30 years ago at RadioShack Waikiki Honolulu. At the Ala Moana Mall

As previous said, Amorn is the Thai equivalent.

A notebook, 30 yrs ago, at Rip-off Shack???...... You must surely mean the 3 ring spiral binder type, right? cheesy.gif

RadioShack - that brings back memories. Bought my first notebook almost 30 years ago at RadioShack Waikiki Honolulu. At the Ala Moana Mall

As previous said, Amorn is the Thai equivalent.

A notebook, 30 yrs ago, at Rip-off Shack???...... You must surely mean the 3 ring spiral binder type, right? cheesy.gif

Sorry, I guess it was really a laptop. You made me Google search just for fun. It was a Tandy computer (RadioShack's own brand) http://www.computermuseum.li/Testpage/Tandy-1400-FD-Laptop.htm