when can you book seats on TG?

sms747

Why not pick up the phone and call or email them and get the answer directly from "the horses mouth" instead by being directed all over the internet by those who know?

THAI CONTACT CENTER - Reservations (24 Hours)

Tel : (662) 356-1111 Thai Airways International Public Company Limited
Fax: (662) 356-2222
E-Mail : [email protected]

Is it possible to do this on TG's website? Or via their mobile app.? Maybe with a PNR and last name?

Note that TG do have frequent aircraft substitutions on some routes as they rotate aircraft, which means you might lose a preferred seat. So you may wish to monitor your reservation periodically?

From the Thai Website:

Q :

How can I make an online seat assignment?

A : Online seat assignment can be made together upon online booking creation in the Traveller details page up to 48 hours prior to flight departure. After online booking is done, online seat assignment has to be made at THAI offices before 48 hours prior to flight departure. For booking made within 48 hours prior to flight departure, seat assignment may be done at check in counter on the travelling date.

However I have never seen this on their site or App, best to try calling them as previously mentioned.

Why not pick up the phone and call or email them and get the answer directly from "the horses mouth" instead by being directed all over the internet by those who know?

THAI CONTACT CENTER - Reservations (24 Hours)

Tel : (662) 356-1111 Thai Airways International Public Company Limited

Fax: (662) 356-2222

E-Mail : [email protected]

This is why I have not used them for the past 7 years- they never answer email or the phone, at least in the UK, and the website hardly works, a real Thai experience. Unfortunately they came up cheapest this time.

Edited by sms747