Does anyone have close friends in Pullman or North Shore?

susanschwaiger

I find 2 really nice places for ping pong with air con:

1.Pullman Hotel has 2 tables in the Gym area. Weeks ago we played there because our relative stayed there (outsiders are not allowed to use these facilities). I also know a manger in the hotel, but not very close relationship. If I bother her every a few days, I'm afraid she will scream bah.gif

2. North Shore Condo. It only allows residents to play. Pity I know nobody there.

Now I'm fed up with Fairtex. Every time I reach out my hands to the corner for balls, I will see dead cockroaches lying there, and spider web, or some dead geckos.. and the air is so filthy. They have locked the backdoor and in hot season it feels like sauna.

If anyone has any close friend in Pullman or Northshore, maybe this can help us play ping pong in a nice environment..

PS: maybe it sounds silly to ask.. but I still try to ask, ho ho

Thanks a lot in advance

Ha ha, on a 2nd thought, I think my question is quite reasonable.

How often do hotels ad for their dinner/buffet and want to attract more outsiders to dine in their hotel ?! And some hotels also offer spa etc to outsiders.... The more the better !!!

And in my hometown, schools and universities open their sport facilities to outsiders with charge.

I will figure a way out with Pullman as I just live next door to it (I see very few people using those 2 tables). North Shore is a bit further to me w00t.gif

Oh, last time we walked in, the receptionist boy requested us to write room number and guest name. So, no problem , as we had a relative staying there.

Now I have another option besides that manager who I met from mama group. Pullman is the contract hotel of the company my hub works in. Will let HR contact hotel sales next week.... Good Luck to me !!

You won't get past the front desk at North Shore without a resident accompanying you. If you did, the elevators require key cards.

They had problems with guests bringing in others/loaning key cards and now have procedures in place to deal with this. Sorry, but it will be tough getting into North Shore.

• Like 1

You won't get past the front desk at North Shore without a resident accompanying you. If you did, the elevators require key cards.

They had problems with guests bringing in others/loaning key cards and now have procedures in place to deal with this. Sorry, but it will be tough getting into North Shore.

Hmmm, I must say I like their management way... although it seems now even less chance to play there.. very difficult to find a Ping Pong pal living in North Shore..

Ok, now I focus on Pullman Hotel giggle.gif

Hmmm, I must say I like their management way... although it seems now even less chance to play there.. very difficult to find a Ping Pong pal living in North Shore..

Ok, now I focus on Pullman Hotel giggle.gif

I've got quite a few friends who live in North Shore and visit that building on a regular basis. Do you want me to check around??? Getting in on your own would be impossible, but easy if accompanied with a resident.

Yes, North Point. Every morning I do exercise under the trees and look up and see the two empty tables shinning inside the window of Pullman... and I can just utter a sigh....

North Point's security management is good. But others just so so ... Suggested many times to the committee to put a Ping Pong table (here has lots of empty space !! ), but no one gives a !@#@!##@! .

Pullman is in Naklua, Northshore in Central Pattaya. Are you sure you don't mean Northpoint which is just next to Pullman?

Northpoints security is probably even more strict than Northshores, so won't make much difference anyway.

i can confirm that!