Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks David,your comment is appreciated thumbsup.gif

A 'pride' of Etans has a nice ring to it........ or what about a 'gathering' of Etans ?

" A Cacophony of Etans ". whistling.gif

( cacophony1. a harshness of sound. 2. discordant noise. cacophonic, cacophonous, adj. )

Electric pond Etan.

The water is partially charged at various spots by the ETAN's engine and battery. The engine's 2nd function is a waterpump to drain and fill the pool. The clever thing about this is on the other side of the road there's another pond roughly the same size. So when this one is emptied the water will be saved by simply being moved to the other pond.

There are warning signs all over the place. I guess they do this for fishing.. Mabye for something else.. Maybe I'll find out...

16329046532_f85e840aaf_b.jpg

Edited by Dancealot

^^^ Ron...Your village alarm clock!?

That was on it's way to funerals seventh day function yesterday afternoon and went till 9pm and yes it decided to rouse the villagers at 4.30 this morning.I was one step ahead of it though by arising at 4.15.When it did fire up, Abhisit and the K9 quartet provided vocal support.

^^^ Ron...Your village alarm clock!?

That was on it's way to funerals seventh day function yesterday afternoon and went till 9pm and yes it decided to rouse the villagers at 4.30 this morning.I was one step ahead of it though by arising at 4.15.When it did fire up, Abhisit and the K9 quartet provided vocal support.

That's hillarious, Ron.clap2.gif Sometimes I wonder how far they'll go with pimping their Etan's. A few times I foolishly thought I'd seen it all...

....I was mistaken, again and again....