Which shops stock Ninja 300?

Shurup

Want to buy one, went to Kawasaki Korat and was told they have about a month long queue on all new 300s (all colors). Really like the new orange one, green comes close second. Was hoping to ride one out within a week time, definitely don't want to wait for a month so willing to travel.

Anyone knows of any Kawa shops within 300-400 km from Korat? BKK and Pattaya including.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got off the phone with Mr. Surasak, he said he has a green one I can pick up right away, but if orange, still need to wait, he said no more than one month. Seems there is a high demand on orange ninjas.

Can someone educate me please.

Since when the 300 is available in Thailand?

Last time I checked, only the 250 was available..I am referring to the 2013 model with the same looks as the 300 but first they only made it available with a 250cc engine.

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

Last time I checked, only the 250 was available..I am referring to the 2013 model with the same looks as the 300 but first they only made it available with a 250cc engine.

Just came out a few weeks ago as a early 2014 release

You replied while I was typing, I may be wrong with 5-6 months quote but I sat on one 2 month ago in Kawa Korat, and I recall people started posting pictures from different shops earlier than that, so has to be at least 3 months now, no?

You replied while I was typing, I may be wrong with 5-6 months quote but I sat on one 2 month ago in Kawa Korat, and I recall people started posting pictures from different shops earlier than that, so has to be at least 3 months now, no?

even 2 months ago it was not here yet..5 or 6 month definitely not

This was the first I reported *hearing* it may come I posted it 7/24/13

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/574558-2013-kawasaki-ninjette-250-breaks-cover/page-23#entry6644095

7/24 or 7/25/13 was the first any Thai shops like Real motosports had one

Edited by mania

Just got off the phone with Mr. Surasak, he said he has a green one I can pick up right away, but if orange, still need to wait, he said no more than one month. Seems there is a high demand on orange ninjas.

I thought he would have one. Too bad about the orange . . . If you like orange, though, don't compromise. It's worth waiting to get the one you want. I was forced to get a black ERn6 at the time I bought it, and would have preferred red. Then red came out the very next year. I loved the red and changed all my body parts to red and damned if the bike didn't go faster!

• Like 2

Went back to Kawa Korat today. In person the green one looks a lot better than the orange one. Wait time for the green ninja is 2 month in Korat (1 for orange). Called back that guy in Nakhon Sawan, the green one is still available, going there in the morning. Now I only hope there is a Kosikorn bank somewhere in there (will check the BigC) to take the money off the account. If not I'll just leave a deposit and pick it up on Monday.

Went back to Kawa Korat today. In person the green one looks a lot better than the orange one. Wait time for the green ninja is 2 month in Korat (1 for orange). Called back that guy in Nakhon Sawan, the green one is still available, going there in the morning. Now I only hope there is a Kosikorn bank somewhere in there (will check the BigC) to take the money off the account. If not I'll just leave a deposit and pick it up on Monday.

Call the shop and make sure Khun Surasak will be there personally when you arrive. He'll take you to the bank. He's very accommodating. I hope you mention that the farang John from Phitsanulok mentioned that he had stock.

Yes I did mention you John when I first talked to him, thanks.

I'm almost there now, damn its a little farther than I thought from from where I live. My fiancee is driving me there in a car, I'm riding a bike back today, hopefully.

I'm almost there now, dam_n its a little farther than I thought from from where I live. My fiancee is driving me there in a car, I'm riding a bike back today, hopefully.

Got your residence certificate with you I hope?

• Like 2

I'm almost there now, dam_n its a little farther than I thought from from where I live. My fiancee is driving me there in a car, I'm riding a bike back today, hopefully.

UPDATE please !

Just got home, awesome machine! Not saying it got crazy power but a lot more than then my Yamaha Drag Star 400. Also a lot more relaxing to ride than my other bike, never thought it would be the case.

Put it on my fiancée's name as well, I know, I know, many think its not smart, but if I didn't trust her, I wouldn't marry her as well.

Here's a shot, a little dirty now. :lol:

post-111234-13785557809685_thumb.jpg

And for all of you experts, why the plastic color scheme looks a little different from this bike I took a pic of in Korat?

post-111234-13785559352227_thumb.jpg

The bike in Korat has some upgrades on it so its possible they changed the plastics, but it's only a guess. So why the plastics look different, anyone?

Edit autocorrect smartass changes.

Edited by Shurup
  • Like 2

And for all of you experts, why the plastic color scheme looks a little different from this bike I took a pic of in Korat?

Congrats on your new bike.

The reason it looks different is yours is a 2014 The other is the 2013

Main thing that makes it seem different is the 2013 has a black background with green on it

The 2014 is opposite as in Green background with black on it

Hope you will Enjoy your new bike

Edited by mania

Congt on your new bike, it looks awesome (fiancé too, he-he).

I am very tempted to buy one myself, it's getting very good reviews all way around and sounds like great fun.

Hmm I will go to the Kawa shop on Monday and have a look, only looking, my wife would kill me if I bought one.

Congrats !

Top speed test in full crouch please :)

Opened her up to 150 kmph, I wasn't fully laying on a tank and its definitely not the limit, it was revving at around 10k i think and the red line starts from 13k. Could surely go faster but I didn't want to.

Its a good news I've got a newer model, too bad I like the 2013 colors better.

Yes I think most like last years colors better.

But with yours you get things they did not have last year ;)

Congt on your new bike, it looks awesome (fiancé too, he-he).

I am very tempted to buy one myself, it's getting very good reviews all way around and sounds like great fun.

Hmm I will go to the Kawa shop on Monday and have a look, only looking, my wife would kill me if I bought one.

My fiancée was a little upset about me spending these money, after we talked about buying it for some time now, she almost bailed out in the last moment, wanted to switch to get z250 instead in a hope of saving some money. Those women, always trying to ruin all the fun. :D

• Like 1

congrats.you have just bought a great bike.

please post your impressions after having some time with it. especially curious about slipper clutch on it.

and green is a good choice imo.

I will in time, I myself want to test the slipper clutch, wondering what would it feel like, so all I need to do is downshift a few gears and throw the clutch?

Yes I think most like last years colors better.

But with yours you get things they did not have last year ;)

I'm a little confused now, are we talking the 2013 ninja 250 vs 2014 ninja 300 or both ninjas are 300? The pic I took at Korat is of ninja 300 I'm sure, and you folks are saying it's 2013 color.

What the 2013 is missing compared to 2014? Both are ABS with a slipper clutch, no? What else 2014 gained from a 2013?