Celebrity Shower Massage

Iwantto

My first time in Thailand, I saw this place today. Can someone tell em what its all about? What do I do, just walk in and pick a girl or 2? What is the price? I'm really looking for someone to just write me an instruction guide for a place like this. I have no clue, but it sounds like it might be fun...

Feel free to PM me if you want to hide your identity.

lol I drive past this place everyday. Ive seen a few people go in and out. I dont know if its better for a place like this to be busy or not... hahaha. I have no idea how it works though, or even what the price on something like this would be.

Have been once .Poor selection and service not great .No soapy body on body sliding .

Did you see any celebrities?

I think they mean that they will treat you like a celebrity ,which they did not .I have had a much better soapy experience down in Pattaya at Sabai Dee ,2 nd road .Same price . It also has a lot to do with the particulat girl you pick . Anyway it costs little to go in and have one beer and see whats on offer .

Edited by anto

My opinion is that it's a last resort kind of place. Run down, mostly working-class patrons tanked on lao khao, not many customers, not so attractive girls, etc. Probably 100 better places to go which is why it has gone out of business once already.

I had one beer and then bailed. Reminded me of the old Las Vegas club.

Edited by elektrified
  • Like 1