Wine connection has gone downhill

laban

I dont recall seeing many tourists in WC ordering thai food when next to most locations you have a bunch of THAI restaurants offering thai food.

You don't get it, do you?

Thais are culinary conservatives. They only want to eat Thai food on the whole, therefore, if you decide to eat at WC and take your wife, she will, 9 times out of 10 order Thai food.

Do you expect the man to eat at WC while the wife goes down the road to eat?

Edited by KarenBravo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont recall seeing many tourists in WC ordering thai food when next to most locations you have a bunch of THAI restaurants offering thai food.

Thais are culinary conservatives. They only want to eat Thai food on the whole, therefore, if you decide to eat at WC and take your wife, she will, 9 times out of 10 order Thai food.

The only thais i have met who would order thai food at WC are not educated nor do they speak english.

Going to WC for 99% of people means bread + pizza/pasta/meat/cheese and a side of wine/imported beer

What kind of dummy would chose WC for thai food anyways?

Edited by bearpolar

The only thais i have met who would order thai food at WC are not educated nor do they speak english.

Going to WC for 99% of people means bread + pizza/pasta/meat/cheese and a side of wine/imported beer

What kind of dummy would go to wine connection for a pizza or pasta? Much better Italian choices for authentic Italian.

Best you give up defending the establishment because statements like these only lessen the credibility you once had.

• Like 1

What kind of dummy would go to wine connection for a pizza or pasta? Much better Italian choices for authentic Italian.

Best you give up defending the establishment because statements like these only lessen the credibility you once had.

Not only lost all credibility but shown up as a racist bigot. There are a huge number of restaurants on the island that mix both European & Thai food quite well & personally I sometimes eat Thai food at such establishments which must make me a non educated farang dummy.

• Like 1

What I see here is a few posters with an axe to grind.

The percentage of satisfied customers far outweigh the Hansgrubers, they just don't follow TV Phuket Forum, nor would they waste their time & energy spewing vitriol at a local company.

Now, why don't we start a thread bashing a local hotel, or dive company, or better yet why doesn't this thread get shut? Enough is enough.