how many farangs are wearing a wig in LOS?

giggles

I wonder what his next question will be? How many men wax their <deleted>?

Don't know about waxing but what's wrong with shaving ones <deleted> and nether regions ?

Isn't my moniker a dead giveaway? :)

So, you're a nude nut with nude nuts.

PS - my barber offers a pube shaving service for men and women. Her assistant will do it. She's not unattractive. A couple of beers and I'll give you her address.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw an older guy dressed like a biker with a wig he must have been in his 70's and looked really stupid with a jet black hair piece. This was in the Airport Mall CM. lol

Exactly - now how much cooler would a long snow white or silver fox grey ponytail be!

mickey-rourke-the-wrestler-2.jpg

Being bald is a sign of virility in the West! Why anyone would want to disguise that fact and put the ladies off with a wig is beyond me.

Even the Thais think it's cool to be bald.

It is not a sign of virility in the West. That's a myth perpetuated by bald men who either can't afford or aren't good candidates for hair transplants. laugh.png

Thais think it's cool to be bald??!!

I've never met any group of men who are as precious about their appearance as Thai males.

I wouldn't be surprised for a nanosecond to hear that hair gels, mousses, waxes and creams for men sell more in Thailand than the equivalents for women.

Don't know about waxing but what's wrong with shaving ones <deleted> and nether regions ?

PS - my barber offers a pube shaving service for men and women. Her assistant will do it. She's not unattractive. A couple of beers and I'll give you her address.

If had a GF once ( not in Thailand ) who has a hairdresser and she shaved my gentle men's bits with a straight razor. Which resulted in very weird absolute fear/turn -on kinky moment

If had a GF once ( not in Thailand ) who has a hairdresser and she shaved my gentle men's bits with a straight razor. Which resulted in very weird absolute fear/turn -on kinky moment

Whoa! You must be an expert in diamonds and gold necklaces by now. Or was it overseas trips you had to promise her?

Whoa! You must be an expert in diamonds and gold necklaces by now. Or was it overseas trips you had to promise her?

Not at all she owned 3 hair salons and wasn't short of a few bob in her own right, however she did get a pearl necklace for her efforts LOL

I think they are of less import here. In the west most women would not look twice at a baldie (or that's how the Kojak feels), but here in LOS many of these guys are hunting in the gutters and bars where the babes look no higher than the wallet. I know one guy that is a regular visitor rather than an expat, but he is well into his 80's and wears a dark haired wig - the stark difference to his very pail skin and lack of neck fur makes it impossible not to see it is a syrup. Having said that, there are some very good syrups these days, expensive fitted ones (seen them in the UK - place near Harrods I think, perhaps Bond St) most under 60s would not look fake - they even had salt and pepper and grey wigs for older gentlemen (much better than black or chestnut).

A tad extreme there old boy smile.png

I've been shaving my head since my late twenties and have certainly not had issues with the ladies in the UK.

Of course it helps that I'm reasonably fit with a good personality, yep they love me long time smile.png

You can see by my profile picture that the Bette Midler Merkin is my wig of choice, it chafes the ladies inner thighs on occasion but they still chorp ilee durr...

Edited by chonabot
  • Like 1

Being bald is a sign of virility in the west??????? What west - where? The Mr Clean look died out decades ago and is not to flattering here either....

I've heard guys asked if they're on chemo - and when I looked I could see why the question.....

Kind of like in the states with the young guys running around with their pants around their ass - thinking they look somehow different than every other guy doing it......

Just the reverse here...we have a bunch of guys running around making their heads look like their ass.....thinking that somehow they look better/different than the 1,000's of other guys that look just like them...Oh - maybe the ear ring helps....or maybe the wife beater shirt....or maybe the flip flops.....like it's somehow going to disguise their age/wrinkles/beer bellies/white tans/bad clothing taste.....

Most of those guys would look better in a wig or showing some hair and dressing in a nicer manner.....instead of looking like they just came from the same assembly line......

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

dont know about wigs, but i see about 10 freshly divorced caucasian males with horrifically bad dye jobs and even worse women very time i hit a mall or venture out on sukhumvit.

Man, how many old dudes are there around with dyed red hair?? Do they think that black/brown is too obvious?

Fair enough NeverSure, you do have a beautiful head of hair, but your face is a blank canvas. whistling.gif

There is an elderly, wealthy Thai guy who lives in our condo building who has the worst looking rug I have ever seen. Every time you see him it is pointing in a different direction and looks like it was hit by a typhoon. First time I ever saw him I thought one of the squirrels had fallen out of a tree and set up house on his head. But he seems happy with it.

The middle aged men in India cracked me up, dying their hair orange with henna to hide the grey hairs. cheesy.gif

No go for me: Men with wig, men with dyed hair, ladies with dyed hair. One can see it's fake from a mile.

Young Russian beauties with pale skin and pitchblack hair... terrible.

Thai ladies coloring (beaching) their hair, it mostly turns out to be just some tone of red.

Lots of profit for Schwarzkopf an Wella. Next to skin whitener an easy business in Thailand.

we have all seen the guys with failed implants which leaves them with punch marks on their bonce where the follicles failed to take root.

so a wig with human hair would be an improvement for them.

Yes, but some of the wigs (or dyed hair) I've seen are unrealistically colored and/or seem to have a bit of the synthetic fuzz or halo floating about them ... sort of like Ken and Barbie suffering from static electricity. Or else they appear to have something nesting on their heads.

post-145917-0-53286400-1378817388_thumb.

post-145917-0-29594900-1378817407_thumb.

post-145917-0-11021000-1378817883_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69

Being bald is a sign of virility in the west??????? What west - where? The Mr Clean look died out decades ago and is not to flattering here either....

Most of those guys would look better in a wig or showing some hair and dressing in a nicer manner.....instead of looking like they just came from the same assembly line......

So you're saying that if you lost your hair, you would probably wear a wig?

It may surprise you that the hoardes of balding,shaven headed, people actually favour that style because they are not precious about their looks.

People who wear wigs are insecure and vain, and as a shaven headed guy with nothing to hide, I pity them smile.png

They are trying to recreate some image that they believe they should have, very sad.

With regards dressing smart, I do agree, but seldom feel interested enough to comment on other people's clothes.

Edited by chonabot
  • Like 2