"Tick Away"for dogs

Thailand

Maybe the fact that I usually use agricultural products has misled me. Anyway, I googled this product and found it quick enough.

Link? I could not find it, only a couple of overseas products.

This is the one.

post-51-0-56069900-1378901284_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thailand

Its a copy of the western one, cannot recall name just now....but where the western one is circa 8/900b, this one is 50/80baht per vile.

We have used it for years and worked well, but now for some reason over last few months it is not working and we have a lot of ticks on the dogs, never had before....also problem with one dog and not sure if related to this stuff or not, could be, so we will be looking for something new next week for them.

Its a copy of the western one, cannot recall name just now....but where the western one is circa 8/900b, this one is 50/80baht per vile.

We have used it for years and worked well, but now for some reason over last few months it is not working and we have a lot of ticks on the dogs, never had before....also problem with one dog and not sure if related to this stuff or not, could be, so we will be looking for something new next week for them.

Thanks for that. Our little pooch is quite sensitive so it may be a bit strong for him. Stick with Frontline I guess.

Thanks for that. Our little pooch is quite sensitive so it may be a bit strong for him. Stick with Frontline I guess.

Yes, please. ;)

Yes, please. ;)

post-51-0-94532200-1379062873_thumb.jpg

• Like 1