Bangkok police chief being investigated

webfact

The Bangkok police chief had reportedly flown to Hong Kong a while ago so fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra could pin a decoration on his chest.

That's it! hang em high!

CCC

Did he fly in uniform or on personal title? The man has a right to have his political wishes.

Amazing that, with all the corruption, visiting Thaksin is what triggers an investigation.

Thaksin is simply a distraction, used to take heat off so many indiscretions. Get over it boys and girls.

You think it's that simple?

Suggest you read the past history ...

It is more complicated, but the constant focus on Thaksin certainly does allow corruption that might otherwise be exposed go unnoticed

Amazing that, with all the corruption, visiting Thaksin is what triggers an investigation.

Thaksin is simply a distraction, used to take heat off so many indiscretions. Get over it boys and girls.

Unfortunately some of us are grown ups and understand the significance of a policeman visiting a known criminal in the way he did.

There are many other indiscretions that need investigating as well but this is a start. Some of us can deal with more than one thing at once.

I'm just wondering if this was the same guy who said he'd quit his job if the police didn't get a conviction against the Red Bull heir for killing a policeman. Maybe not connected at all. Just wondering.

Never put your job or life in the hands of the police in the LOS. Remember when Police Captain Dr. Chalerm told the reds at the Udon Thani rally in May of this year if he failed to bring Thaksin home by the New Year he would accept sole responsibility and you can behead me? I wonder if it will be a public or private beheading.

Yep, would make for great TV. We have the same problem here in Cambodia. Hun Sen famously said many years ago that he would cut his own throat if he could not stop illegal logging... still waiting. Maybe someone in the Thai media could ask the good Captain what his plans are regarding this...xthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ic.ysn6H7pBDU.we alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

If Hun Sen is looking for knife, I'll gladly loan him one.

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.