Oman tourist stabbed on Pattaya Walking Street by bar worker

webfact

Oman tourist stabbed on Walking Street, South Pattaya, by bar worker

oman-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On the night of 11th September a 32 year old tourist from Oman was stabbed in the stomach after an angry encounter with a bar worker in Soi 15 off Walking Street.

The crime initially went unreported but Police have now announced they are aware of the identity of the suspect and an arrest warrant has been issued for him.

The wanted man is Khun Tewalit aged 23 who was seen on CCTV talking with the foreign tourist. It seemed the tourist was apologizing for something when a fight broke out between the pair. The Thai suspect was much smaller than his foreign opponent and retreated for a time and returned with a knife.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/102565/oman-stabbed-walking-street-south-pattaya-bar-worker/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue the ladyboy bashing posts.

Where did it mention "ladyboys" in the article?

That won't stop he haters and homophobes...probably claim the Thai fella is a ladyboy...just not made-up that nite. I mean, many are convinced they are a scourge on pattaya and responsible for most of the crime in town. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Been lots of trouble this week in Phuket ,,, and now Pattaya ,,, keep away from any where that begins with the letter P,, Thats what I say

Paris? Prague? Pakse? Pemba?biggrin.png

There's probably more than few 'P' spots that are still okay.

mean, many are convinced they are a scourge on pattaya and responsible for most of the crime in town.

It's nothing to do with homophobia, racism, bigotry or any other label which liberals hang on anyone with differing opinions in order to silence crticism. Anyone with eyes can see they're definetly a scourge on Pattaya, as they are on Samui, Phuket and the Nana area. And responsible for a large amount of crime.
  • Like 2

Been lots of trouble this week in Phuket ,,, and now Pattaya ,,, keep away from any where that begins with the letter P,, Thats what I say

Paris? Prague? Pakse? Pemba?biggrin.png

There's probably more than few 'P' spots that are still okay.

Maybe it's okay if the city doesn't have the 'P' sound, like Philadelphia.

Cue the ladyboy bashing posts.

Where did it mention "ladyboys" in the article?

That won't stop he haters and homophobes...probably claim the Thai fella is a ladyboy...just not made-up that nite. I mean, many are convinced they are a scourge on pattaya and responsible for most of the crime in town.

Quit being obsessive.

If you must, scratch that itch and take that walk on the wild side!

• Like 1

Remind me again why a muslim would be talking to a prostitute in a street filled entirely with bars selling alcohol.

Not all Muslim countries ban alcohol. He is an Omani they can drink alcohol If they wish.

Sorry to hear that he was attacked in Pattaya the Omani's I have worked with and for over the last 40 years are nice people and pro-British.

Edited by Estrada
  • Like 2

mean, many are convinced they are a scourge on pattaya and responsible for most of the crime in town.

It's nothing to do with homophobia, racism, bigotry or any other label which liberals hang on anyone with differing opinions in order to silence crticism. Anyone with eyes can see they're definetly a scourge on Pattaya, as they are on Samui, Phuket and the Nana area. And responsible for a large amount of crime.

Which brings you to the point that, when you think about where you stand in Thailand, you are way below ladyboys in the eyes of Thais who seem to think gender confusion is charming and mothers even take their.kids to see drag queen fashion shows thus legitimizing the behaviour.