2 month Extension based on Marriage Chiang Mai

You can just show up but it needs to be very early in the day or you won't be able to get a number.

I think if you check the online system you find there are no appointments available for months.

Edited by ubonjoe

Online system and Chiang Mai immigration in the same sentence. hahahahahahahahhaa nice 1. did it 2 weeks ago it took 8 hours and I was there 6.30am, good luck.

You can thank all the lovely agents that have sprung up of late, going in 10 passports deep with a basket of cr*p and an envelope for your 8 hour wait.

• Like 1

Sorry I was unaware of that Mike, wasn't trying to offer you bad advice. My wife wasn't with me, guess I was just lucky. (her too)

No problem, thanks everyone for the help. Taking the wife is a bit of problem as we have a 1 month old baby and wife is breast feeding !! So I will probably nip down there and check first.

You could take her in for 5 minutes at any point during your probable 8 hour wait, and brief the staff on why she can't hang around all day. I'm sure that would be fine, Also a letter signed by her to accompany her visit might be an idea. I must of just dropped lucky I guess......... Good Luck anyhow!

• Like 1