Things in my luggage getting through customs

Nowisee

Ok, don't laugh... but, I'm wanting to bring a couple of good cooking pots, utensils and knives.

Also, some basic tools to work on my bicycles and motorcycle.

Hair clippers, camping tent, motorcycle helmet and jacket.

This will all be in my luggage.

Anyone have personal knowledge of customs charging farangs coming in with this sort of stuff?

Is there specific writings regarding the entry of these items that are clearly used (or new with tags removed and out of original packaging) and are for obvious personal use?

I'll be coming in through CM at 11pm, on a retirement visa.

Yes, I could sell and repurchase, but some of this stuff is too good of quality and cannot be found in thailand... I looked before I left in July.

Edited by Nowisee

I'm hoping it's not going to be.

I've always used Korean Air, direct flight into CM and usually the cheapest...and they will charge me the $200 for the bike box (3rd piece of luggage), but it's another 50lbs so well worth it to me for reasons.

I will certainly not laugh at you for bringing ... a motorcycle helmet, I brought mine too!

For my wyfe I bought a Honda helmet 1.000 Bahts, not long ago it falls from +-1,5 meter high on concrete...

Can you believe it it has a little crack... blink.png So what about the numerous 250 Bahts helmet ? sad.png

Well good, it sounds like it won't be an issue which is a relief.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

Only trying to bring what I NEED, not just fill up the 50lbs per bag with stupid shit.

After selling everything I owned for the last 35 years, some things I just can't let go of, can't replace there or it's just too <deleted> expensive.