Old Farangs are Losers

Aussieroaming

Living long is winning. Is it not?

I dont think so, I think that the important stuff is the intensity of ur live, I don't pretent to see myself becoming decrepit oldmen waiting for death, for me 55 is enough, then suicide.

These guys hoped to die before they got old.

post-18822-0-83494100-1379740107_thumb.j

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 58 and I am in the top 10% income bracket of the USA. I am far from a loser. I could buy this forum 10 times over.

I'm 10 years younger and might be able to buy one thread. My salary would probably be minimum wage in the USA. Having a lot of money means one thing only - you have a lot of money. Sounds like you have low-self esteem. If you suddenly lost all your wealth, couldyou still be a 'winner'?

• Like 2

Most of us are young, mobile and global so we just head elsewhere...not an issue. smile.png

OK -- but I for one have my half million+ actual air miles and have been elsewhere and much prefer it here.

you're lucky. I awoke one morning a little over a year ago and had to check for my own pulse.

My Qantas 'Lifetime' Reward Points, over 100,000 of them, had been wiped when the Airline decided it would move the goal posts.

• Like 1

I have enough dosh in my wallet a this precise moment....I kid you not..... to go out and purchase a full case of Heneken Beer (large ones)and a bag of ice cubes....so there.

Assuming I can find a shop with the bl....dam stuff...

where has all the beers gone ...long time passing...where have all....Marlene come back .....all is forgiven

• Like 1

OK -- but I for one have my half million+ actual air miles and have been elsewhere and much prefer it here.

I've been elsewhere too, nearly 40 countries, and Thailand is pretty good but so are many other places.

I could happily go elsewhere if I need to.

But at least for the time being you have chosen to be here ... not elsewhere.

• Like 1

hahahahahaha, what a load, age and wealth have nothing to do with it, if anyone has to come in here saying how good they are then they are losers. If you are happy and doing what you want then you are a winner no matter where you live.

i must be a lose seajae as I am a better fisherman than you cheesy.gif

• Like 1

i just got 7 PM's. 4 marriage proposals and 2 business investment proposals and the last PM was a link to a penis enlargement pump.

No movie deals?

I don't think that's what the bloke meant when he said he was going to take a contract out...

no more to say really ,

But you just had to say something. Trying to run up your post numbers perhaps?

I think you are the one trying to boost the numbers with a nonsense post. I Claudius made the very valid point that the OP had summed up the situation so well that further comment was largely unnecessary. Not that that would ever stop those who have to get into a pi55ing contest regardless!

• Like 1

no more to say really ,

But you just had to say something. Trying to run up your post numbers perhaps?

The only people I'd be tempted to label with the epithet "losers" might be people that spend hours bickering over trivialities

SC

I need the irony for a new roof for the extension...

Whitabootpeoplethat annaetellthir monikers fi'thir epithets? Arethey epathetic?

Edited by StreetCowboy