Twenty-four hour residence notification

i dont see why there was any need to deduce anything as the OP actually included the regulation with that title.

Which part of the topic title is the name of a regulation, and where on the the Internet can I find that regulation, please?

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=alienstay

the regulation was mentioned in the post. no need to deduce anything.

That link is for the registration process that businesses are supposed to do.

au contraire! ""House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally"

• Like 1

Title of page linked.

:: Notification of residence of foreigners for businesses ::

Pretty clear to me.

no one denied that it wasnt for businesses, just not ONLY businesses as he implied. and he agreed

"House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally

• Like 1

Title of page linked.

Pretty clear to me.

no one denied that it wasnt for businesses, just not ONLY businesses as he implied. and he agreed

"House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally

The thing that is important is the intent immigration had when they put it up on their website not the content of it.

Their intent was not to imply that everybody that has a non paying guest needs to do it.

Edited by ubonjoe

Title of page linked.

Pretty clear to me.

The thing that is important is the intent immigration had when they put it up on their website not the content of it.

Their intent was not to imply that everybody that has a non paying guest needs to do it.

once again, the original intent may be of interest to some. I am more concerned as to how it being interpreted and how it is being planned by the authorities to be used. for whatever reason, they used the words house and home owners and i have been advised that it will be used.

If you are concerned about it have your wife do a TM30 and send or take it to immigration.

I personally would not worry about it. It would be a very rare occurrence for them to fine her for not doing it or even asking for it.

That notice on immigrations website has been there for many years. At least 7 or 8 years if I recall correctly it certainly is not new.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Like 1

Good Morning everybody from PEP.

As I venture away from Thailand on my annual trek, upon return I have never "registered". I believe my Yellow Tabien Ban is sufficient. I have "non immi. o" Visa. True or not?

Good Morning everybody from PEP.

As I venture away from Thailand on my annual trek, upon return I have never "registered". I believe my Yellow Tabien Ban is sufficient. I have "non immi. o" Visa. True or not?

there is a post here from a guy whose wife was fined for not reporting. an immigration officer warned me last year as well

once again, the original intent may be of interest to some. I am more concerned as to how it being interpreted and how it is being planned by the authorities to be used. for whatever reason, they used the words house and home owners and i have been advised that it will be used.

I have been told that even if you go outside of your own 'Province' you should theoretically report to your immigration authority within 48 hours. I personally do not do this , but I always report in person when I re-enter the country;even though I think that his is a stupid rule because they have already got my home address on record with the immigration arrival slip that is pinned to my passport when I arrive.

Seems like a crazy system, but it only takes me about one hour in total to comply with this herein Hua-Hin.

If they wanted to enforce it having a yellow house book would mean nothing to them nor the type of visa entry you had.

Hey Joe!

I always thought that my name in my Yellow Tabian Ban ("Sub Class" from Wifey's) means that I am a "Registered" occupant in that dwelling. Why then do I have to report that I live there? Anybody?

If they wanted to enforce it having a yellow house book would mean nothing to them nor the type of visa entry you had.

Hey Joe!

I always thought that my name in my Yellow Tabian Ban ("Sub Class" from Wifey's) means that I am a "Registered" occupant in that dwelling. Why then do I have to report that I live there? Anybody?

Because you are still only here on a temporary stay according to the immigration act. Having a yellow house book does not change that.

If here on an extension of stay you are still making 90 day reports aren't you.