Is the Triangle bar still going strong in pattaya?

ryro88

tis a shithile in my eyes

What bar in Pattaya isn't?

Triangle bar is always where I start off if I venture over to the bright side for a few. It's an all round good egg, wi-fi, sport on tv, cheap drinks, not too hot, decent service etc...oh and I couldn't give a hoot about the managers alleged 'unsavoury' reputation..

Barbies opposite is just about as low as it gets in terms of clientele....dreggs of the earth wouldn't even come close..

Triangle bar is always where I start off if I venture over to the bright side for a few. It's an all round good egg, wi-fi, sport on tv, cheap drinks, not too hot, decent service etc...oh and I couldn't give a hoot about the managers alleged 'unsavoury' reputation..

Barbies opposite is just about as low as it gets in terms of clientele....dreggs of the earth wouldn't even come close..

In comparison I notice how the Triangle attracts Pattayas finestcheesy.gif

• Like 1

In comparison I notice how the Triangle attracts Pattayas finestcheesy.gif

Ha, don't get me wrong...but believe me it's definitely a notch up from the utter dreggs that frequent Barbies..

The bar is popular , WIFI slow , reasonably priced drinks, not too many girls.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What girls? they do not have any, occasionally 1 or 2 get lost and end up in there, and they are not the finest blendlaugh.png

Drinks are cheap, cheap to a point of being the cost, though management claims they make money on volume.

• 3 weeks later...