Visa run Singapore - Need ticket out of Thai to get visa?

Hello people. I have 2 quick questions

1. I need to get a new 60 days Thai tourist visa (double entry) and i booked a flight to Singapore from Bangkok. On the Thai embassays website in Singapore they write that they require a ticket out of the country, which I dont wanna book in advance because I can't plan now where to go in 60 or 90 days. And most likely after 90 days I would prefer to do a cheap border run by bus to cambodia instead of buying a more expensive flight ticket. In other neighbouring countries i heard that they dont really care about this, but after i searched some on the web some people say that the Thai embassy in Singapore is very strict and require a ticket out of Thailand. What's your experience?

2. If i do need to book a flight out of Thailand and I apply for a 60 days tourist visa. My plan is to extend this visa by 30 days. Can I book the flight out of thailand on the 90th day instead of on the 60th day?

Thanks in advance!

When you apply for a double entry tourist visa, you have to show a ticket out of Thailand to the clerk at the Thai Embassy in Singapore.....it doesn't have to be a plane ticket. My advice is, if you are already in Singapore, and don't have an exit ticket from Thailand--buy a one way bus ticket from Hat Yai to say KL, or the nearest town in Malaysia to get your 60 days. If you don't have a ticket out of Thailand and want to re-enter Thailand you will only be given a 30 day tourist visa.

When you apply for a double entry tourist visa, you have to show a ticket out of Thailand to the clerk at the Thai Embassy in Singapore.....it doesn't have to be a plane ticket. My advice is, if you are already in Singapore, and don't have an exit ticket from Thailand--buy a one way bus ticket from Hat Yai to say KL, or the nearest town in Malaysia to get your 60 days. If you don't have a ticket out of Thailand and want to re-enter Thailand you will only be given a 30 day tourist visa.

Right now Im still in Bangkok. Where can I buy this bus ticket? Online?

They do not issue 2 entry visas in Singapore. They normally do not ask for tickets out of Thailand but do ask for copy of ticket out of Singapore.

The ticket out of Thailand, can it be on the 90th day? Because my plan is to make the 30 days extension. If the ticket out of thailand is on the 60th day ill end up not using it.

You did read that post about not getting a 2 entry tourist visa in Singapore? Very unlikely to be issued from any reports I have seen if not a resident or citizen. About the only location in area currently providing are Laos and Bali if you can not document a real need (other than longer stay).

You did read that post about not getting a 2 entry tourist visa in Singapore? Very unlikely to be issued from any reports I have seen if not a resident or citizen. About the only location in area currently providing are Laos and Bali if you can not document a real need (other than longer stay).

I guess they still issue single entry tourist visa?