£10,000 / $16,000 how long personally...

ryro88

Finally, yes your finances have "FA" to do with me, but if you are interested in dispelling this notion I have, maybe you'd wanna let me in on how you widdle away $8,000 a month if not on booze or girlfriends/gifts for girlfriends.

Waste of time very few of the "you can't live in Thailand for under 10 million baht a month" brigade ever break down their expenses.

I suspect if they did their spending wouldn't quite add up to what they claim and obviously they don't want to tell the world how much they spend on lady drinks and p4p so it wouldn't be realistic anyway.

I am curious about how and why these highly paid executives who are only in Thailand for their massive salary have the time and inclination to post so much on TV whistling.gif

Kudos to everyone who did provide a breakdown relevant the OP's question whatever their budget and lifestyle choices.wai2.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious about how and why these highly paid executives who are only in Thailand for their massive salary have the time and inclination to post so much on TV whistling.gif

I am curious to know why you think $ 8/m equates to a highly paid executive on a massive salary in Thailand ?

it would however suggest to me, you know nothing of the preveiling international salary structures/packages applicable to expat farangs certainly in the technical field, and you will find even 8k/m is on the lower end of the median salary spread

8k/m is nowhere near what a highly paid expat executive gets paid, try as a starting point 3 X 4 X that amount, net

for some of the highly paid executives in Thailand, certainly with the MNC's 200-250k/m is their housing allowance, not their salaries

as to your comment about people positing on TV, easy answer its called multi-tasking dear boy, why cant someone be able to do their job and post on TV through out the day ?

Finally,  yes your finances have "FA" to do with me, but if you are interested in dispelling this notion I have, maybe you'd wanna let me  in  on how you widdle  away $8,000 a month if not on booze or girlfriends/gifts for girlfriends. 

Waste of time very few of the "you can't live in Thailand for under 10 million baht a month" brigade ever break down their expenses.

I suspect if they did their spending wouldn't quite add up to what they claim and obviously they don't want to tell the world how much they spend on lady drinks and p4p so it wouldn't be realistic anyway.

You quite clearly have no idea how much a crate of fine port costs in Thailand.

Don't spoil it for the dreamer, he'll be busy spending his weekly b1'500 food budget on rich stunning hi-so chicks at his local som tam stand in anticipation of these make believe birds dropping on their backs with their legs in the air.. :-D

I'm taking about living on a daily basis, not going full steam

So am I.....why is everyone fixated with me living in Pattaya...I dont live in Pattaya...

Don't count me as part of "Everyone". Many posters may, but certainly not everyone.

I am curious to know why you think $ 8/m equates to a highly paid executive on a massive salary in Thailand ?

it would however suggest to me, you know nothing of the preveiling international salary structures/packages applicable to expat farangs certainly in the technical field, and you will find even 8k/m is on the lower end of the median salary spread

8k/m is nowhere near what a highly paid expat executive gets paid, try as a starting point 3 X 4 X that amount, net

for some of the highly paid executives in Thailand, certainly with the MNC's 200-250k/m is their housing allowance, not their salaries

as to your comment about people positing on TV, easy answer its called multi-tasking dear boy, why cant someone be able to do their job and post on TV through out the day ?

Too true.

I am no highly paid executive but I was netting 30k US per month last year in Singapore and there were people making a lot more than me and I was not in any leadership role just a worker bee on a global IT project.