Pheu Thai dismisses Chalerm's death rumors

webfact

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit Thursday denied that Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung had died, saying he is still strong and would be discharged from Ramathibodi Hospital in the evening.

Prompong said the rumours were spread to create confusion for political interest.

Words have spread among members of social networks that Chalerm died of symptom from swelling brain at 9 am Thursday.

Prompong and he had visited the labour minister and found that he was still strong and he called Chalerm's aides, who said the minister would be discharged from the hospital at 6 pm Thursday.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-10

Chalerm discharged from Ramathibodi Hospital
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung was discharged from the Rasmathibodi Hospital Thursday afternoon, six days after being admitted for a subdural hematoma, the hospital director said.

Assoc Prof Doctor Surasak Leelaudomlipi, the director of Ramathibodi Hospital, said Chalerm's condition had improved and there were no complications, so doctors allowed him to go home.

Earlier on Thursday, rumours spread on the social networks that Chalerm had died from symptoms related to a welling brain at 9am Thursday.

Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit said the rumour was spread to create confusion for political interest.

Prompong added that he had visited the labour minister and found that he was still strong and also called Chalerm's aides, who said the minister would be discharged from the hospital later in the afternoon.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-10

Consider if you will the fact that Chalerm vowed to bring Thaksin back, Chalerm seems yet again to have opened his mouth and not engaged what might pass for his brain.

Now let's recall Chalerms promise to bring his paymaster Thaksin back to Thailand so as he (Thaksin) would take the seat of power and all those unpleasant other little legal matters would of course have been dismissed tus Thaksin would be clothed in a virginal white costume to show his purity and innocence along no doubt with squeaking as he levitated above the masses too.due to his new found cleanliness..

Now Chalerm has failed in a spectacular fashion, hence it may well be at true statement concerning his demise in (or in plain English his death) a political power concept as opposed to a physical concept.

• Like 1

So he was not admitted for a bit of fluid on the brain!

after being admitted for a subdural hematoma, the hospital director said.

Now the normal cause of a subdural Hematoma is a head injury, failing that:

Other risk factors for subdural bleeds include taking blood thinners (anticoagulants), long-term alcohol abuse, and dementia.

I wonder which one of those 3 we know that Chalerm may be at risk from? (Maybe it's more than one off the list!)

Subdural Hematoma - not good. Not sure how long it will be before he is in politics again, and I doubt he will be driving that Pink Bentley around for a while either.

• Like 1

Words have spread among members of social networks that Chalerm died of symptom from swelling brain at 9 am Thursday

What horrible and completely untrue rumours that are being spread...to die from swelling of the brain, doesnt one have to have a brain to swell to begin with ?

Chalerm more likely to swill his brain with some 12 year old ear medication.

• Like 2

Words have spread among members of social networks that Chalerm died of symptom from swelling brain at 9 am Thursday

What horrible and completely untrue rumours that are being spread...to die from swelling of the brain, doesnt one have to have a brain to swell to begin with ?

What is more horrible is that they were completely untrue rumours.

I guess that means he's brown bread already...whatever Pheu Thai say normally means the opposite. wink.png

Hope they have a few fire extinguishers ready when they pop him in the oven...alcohol has a tendency to flare when warmed whistling.gif

• Like 1

I guess that means he's brown bread already...whatever Pheu Thai say normally means the opposite. wink.png

Hope they have a few fire extinguishers ready when they pop him in the oven...alcohol has a tendency to flare when warmed whistling.gif

I drink to that.rolleyes.gif

post-94947-0-91784700-1381431621_thumb.j

• Like 1

What I find somewhat odd is the fact that the P.T.P. are issuing statements regarding his health and his continuing existence as opposed to his family.

perhaps those delightful angelic little boys of his are engaged in an internal power struggle to see who comes out the top dog,.

One does wonder whether in the course of a presumed filial power struggle the ''bang bang toys'' may be brought out to make the game more exciting to play, thus if that were to happen there may only be one delightful angelic little boy left.whistling.gif

Other risk factors for subdural bleeds include taking blood thinners (anticoagulants), long-term alcohol abuse, and dementia.

I wonder which one of those 3 we know that Chalerm may be at risk from? (Maybe it's more than one off the list!)

Subdural Hematoma - not good. Not sure how long it will be before he is in politics again, and I doubt he will be driving that Pink Bentley around for a while either.

Anticoagulants do not thin the blood. They inhibit the clotting process, something entirely different.

Anticoagulants do not thin the blood. They inhibit the clotting process, something entirely different.

Anti-coagulants are blood thinners.

"Blood thinners or anticoagulants describe any one of a number of drugs designed to prevent the blood in the body from clotting."