always ask yourself: would you do the same in your home country!

Crazy chef 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moaning is the problem here. It's so dam_n hard to complain about the bad weather here as nobody back home cares. Therefore there need to be alternatives. What else there is to talk about?

Edited by Guest

If it was warm and stopped raining long enough, and I thought I could get away with it in the UK, I would drive a m/c with the whole family on board and no helmets.

I do it here almost every day.

I don't drink alcohol ever, but I do enjoy cheap sex with much younger women (or men that can dress as women and carry it off).

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 2

The OP should keep in mind that he's probably seeing these people enjoy the best moment of their life - perhaps the only good moment of their life.

Think backwards to how they must live at home if the behaviour you noticed is them pushing the boat out.

• Like 2

sounds like another quality expat with a well educated issan-wife and did he have singha wifebeater to?

did he have singha wifebeater to?

Ah farang HiSo, usually its a LoSo Chang wifebeater.

Any way to answer the question, no.

No way would I marry some Chavess from the "estate" with 4 kids from 3 different fathers, no job, no prospects, waiting for the gyro to come in every week so she can head down the offie and get stocked up on el-cheapo cider.

No wonder the Thais laugh, farang mai reu rueang, chang man.

• Like 2

Wait...it's like he's trying to say something...

BTW "Chav" is a word I had never heard before coming to Thailand.

" I don't think it's a western word. I think it's a UK word."

Where exactly do you think the UK is Joe?? sad.png

Okay, just to straighten this out. "Chav" is an Essex (that's a county if Southern England for those not of English descent) word that comes from the Romany word "Chav" which means "child" In Essex it's used as a derogatory word describing a typically working class (or unemployed class!!) kid who likes to think that wearing fake designer clothes (as an example) makes him special. I think they have a similar word up north, Charver or something like that.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Long term expats learn from the locals no doubt.

No mate you'll find most of them were ignorant scuzz long before landing on these shores. They'd still be ignorant scuzz if they'd chosen Greenland or the Gobi as an alternative place to lay their hat

Blimey, I haven't heard the word "scuzz" in a while. The last time was when a mate of mine was describing a really minging family as a bunch of "scuzz-dollies"!!

• Like 1

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Long term expats learn from the locals no doubt.

No mate you'll find most of them were ignorant scuzz long before landing on these shores. They'd still be ignorant scuzz if they'd chosen Greenland or the Gobi as an alternative place to lay their hat

Blimey, I haven't heard the word "scuzz" in a while. The last time was when a mate of mine was describing a really minging family as a bunch of "scuzz-dollies"!!

LOL Mate. You also reminded me of my mate back home who described his brother in law ( a market trader) as a "minging pikey". He wasn't overly keen on the chap....

• Like 1

I actually feel like I act more responsibly here. Drug experimenting 0 as I dont want to risk being busted and not drinking until im pissed because I dont want to get into a bad situation because lets face it... situations with drunk farangs and the BiB or Thai Men dont work out in our favor on this side of the world.

Only been here 2+ years as im 30 though... maybe I havent been here long enough.

Edited by bangarang