Two Finnish Tourists in domestic dispute at North Pattaya Hotel

webfact

I can to some extend understand guys who accidentially bring their western girlfriend to Pattaya, and stick with her anyway. But actually hooking up with a western girl once you are already in Pattaya, let alone a 50yo, seems kinda crazy to mesmile.png

He must have thought he was saving money. Free sex and free Hotel

Another holiday romance hits the rocks rolleyes.gif And she then has the nerve to hit him as he was removing her safe as a souvenir of their time together. She should be ashamed of herself. By that I mean she should have kicked him in the nuts as well

seems to me this guy could very easily have defended himself or retaliated which may have caused the woman to get injured - maybe he left without lifting a hand while getting bashed over the head with a bottle or similar - she appears to totally uninjured

If this had happened in the west she'd be in jail

Maybe I'm way off here but this is my take on it

seems to me this guy could very easily have defended himself or retaliated which may have caused the woman to get injured - maybe he left without lifting a hand while getting bashed over the head with a bottle or similar - she appears to totally uninjured

If this had happened in the west she'd be in jail

Maybe I'm way off here but this is my take on it

He couldn't retaliate, he had his hands full carrying out the safe .....

Finnish na...

Must be one of those 64 nationalities of foreign criminals mentioned in the police press conference some days ago...whistling.gif

Ummm... think you need to read that other piece again. It mentioned 64 nationalities of foreign criminals and victims. Of course, we may have had both in this case.