England game on TV tonight?

stbkk

Heard shocking news that Wilshere could be dropped tonight for Milner. Not sure ill watch if its true. Milner being played instead of anyone is a let down.

We are home and they have players missing. I would hope we could be a bit more optimistic and play an adventurous side!

Heard shocking news that Wilshere could be dropped tonight for Milner. Not sure ill watch if its true. Milner being played instead of anyone is a let down.

We are home and they have players missing. I would hope we could be a bit more optimistic and play an adventurous side!

Woy doesn't do adventurous mate

• Like 1

I noticed. Here is to hope!

You have to hope there will be some extra creativity in there.

Wilshire, Townsend whoever.

I personally would put them both in, and trust in the defence to do its job against what looks like a makeshoft opposition attack.

We do HAVE to win, after all....

These should be easy wins for England, if not they don't deserve to go to Brazil, I do wish he would finish with these older players, where's the future in that?

Here is a good stream, direct to ITV CH7 will be in Thai I guess

http://www.fancystreems.com/itv-1-uk-stream.php

Ignore the yellow bar asking you to install HD

Thanks, I may try that, but I usually just watch on the big tv with my sound turned down if its in Thai.

Helps me nod off if its the normal level of performance by England laugh.png

These should be easy wins for England, if not they don't deserve to go to Brazil, I do wish he would finish with these older players, where's the future in that?

Thanks, I may try that, but I usually just watch on the big tv with my sound turned down if its in Thai.

Helps me nod off if its the normal level of performance by England laugh.png width=20 alt=laugh.png>

I have my PC and TV connected, just drag and drop the web page onto the TV and go max size, that is a very good stream, almost perfect.

3-1 to England at 10/1

Wiltshire could be dropped because he was outspoken about the English team should be of those born in the UK or those of English parentage that in turn has upset the FA who stand perched above Woy controlling the strings. Under Woy England will win nothing he sets them up to play boring football so I for one will not be getting up in the early hours to sit in front of the box only to YAWN YAWN YAWN !!!!!!!

Reports coming out of England suggest this will be the side:

Hart

Walker Cahill Jagielka Baines

Lampard Gerrard

Milner Rooney Wellbeck

Sturridge

I would of put Wilshere in for Milner..Even Townsend. We are at home and they have players out. A bit more of a positive mindset would be nice. Some people might say Milner is good defensively and he will help out Walker who likes to attack.

If thats the case pick a defensive minded right back and go with a proper attacking player.

Helps me nod off if its the normal level of performance by England laugh.png

If u have truevision,try ch 7 on thereit should be english

True has Croatia v Belgium, Portugal v Israel, Slovenia v Norway and a couple of South American games.

With a significant European population in Thailand, probably 90% + of which originate from England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain or Netherlands (which list also includes the best international teams in the world) True have once again shown great command of the "<deleted> You Customer" school of management. facepalm.gif

Really worth hanging onto True I must say (not).

True has Croatia v Belgium, Portugal v Israel, Slovenia v Norway and a couple of South American games.

With a significant European population in Thailand, probably 90% + of which originate from England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain or Netherlands (which list also includes the best international teams in the world) True have once again shown great command of the "<deleted> You Customer" school of management. facepalm.gif

Really worth hanging onto True I must say (not).

They've bought the cheap games. No surprise there.

Helps me nod off if its the normal level of performance by England laugh.png width=20 alt=laugh.png>

I have my PC and TV connected, just drag and drop the web page onto the TV and go max size, that is a very good stream, almost perfect.

3-1 to England at 10/1

Done out of B5000 by the last kick of the game almost, sickener

3-1 to England at 10/1

Done out of B5000 by the last kick of the game almost, sickener

Time to start watering down the vodka.biggrin.png

Effectively played with four up front, and with Sturridge, Welbeck and Rooney all starting, and giving what seemed before the game, a controversial first ever game, not to mention first ever start, to Townsend, who was outstanding and ended up being our player of the game.

Effectively played with four up front, and with Sturridge, Welbeck and Rooney all starting, and giving what seemed before the game, a controversial first ever game, not to mention first ever start, to Townsend, who was outstanding and ended up being our player of the game.

Yes well done Hodgson. He made a big call and it paid off, especially in the defining time of his England management. i think Townsend is a great weapon especially in games where the opposition is stupid enough to give him space. He just needs to be reigned in with his distribution. No criticism, he's a youngster with loads of talent and in the next game he'll be watched closely possibly freeing up other players

Without meaning to sound too harsh to Hodgson, although i am, i feel his tactics, team set up, vision is incredibly dull and predictable and if he does get through to Rio and does make an impact it will be because he goes out on a limb and uses young talent to fire things up because he doesn't have it naturally in his locker to improvise. These kids are the only thing that can confuse and taunt the opposition from his, as i see it, boring game plan