Ban Laem Visa

I hate using Ban Laem for my visas they charge twice the going rate 1,400 for the orange shirts or 1,000 if you do it yourself.
Anyways I need to activate the second 60 days of a double entry tourist visa can I do it in Ban Laem.

Thanks in Advance gary

depends where you live.... if BKK simple to fly to Mae Sot.. 2,000 baht return with Nok Air takes less than 1 hour....... 50 baht for Tuk Tuk to Border, stamp out walk over bridge stamp in and out of Burma 10$ or 500 baht + NO Visa stamp needed so save a page in your passport stamp back in to Thailand, another 50 baht to Airport fly back, could not be more simple and fast..

Not planning ahead not sure you could get a flight for 16th

I went today had to wait at Chanthaburi for blooming ages nearly 2 hours for a minivan to take us to the border, when I got there the runners wanted 1300 baht so I walked over and the guys on the other end want 1100 baht for the $20 visa I complained and asked for a invoice, they gave no receipt and charged me 1000 baht. I was up Chaing Rai a few days ago I wish I had taken the bus to the nearest border there at least it would have made a change from this one.

Went to Ban Pakked (near Baan Laem) with 5-star visarun from PTT.

THB 2,440 all-in (breakfast in PTT, lunch on the way, 3 stops, Cambodian-visa, VIP-van (max 6 passengers) on-board entertainment, wifi and service at the border.

Departure PTT from the Sportsman Bar at 6:45 a.m. and return to the same bar at 2:30 p.m.

Why all the fuzz in doing everything your self?

Edited by joepattaya1961