It’s been raining non-stop for over 12 hours out at Mabprachan Lake

Mobi

…and it hasn’t stopped yet. We’ve also had some pretty wild thunderstorms, but mercifully only one, very brief power cut.

The water is over the sides of my pool and the lake is filling up at the rate of knots, which is good news for city water consumers.

How is it down on the Brightside?

Any flooding?

I’m planning on a trip to Pattaya Klang later today and wondered if my car might be in danger of having a river of nasty, foul smelling H2O lapping around its running boards.

Mobi

15 hours and counting....,

I wished my life was as exciting as yours..

Please report back hourly bah.gif

16 Hours and still counting, although now only a light drizzle.

I am sitting at my computer table which overlooks my pool and garden - hence the ease in providing hourly updates....

• Like 1

15 hours and counting....,

I wished my life was as exciting as yours..

Please report back hourly bah.gif

its clear you do not know Mobi when you say that

he was one of the founding members on TV, one of the first moderators

always contraversial, always playing the devils advocate

i have crossed swords with him many times

he is always entertaining but fair

in private he has fought his own demons

won some, lost some but he is always an individual not a sheeple

i like and respect him

he should be respected, he has earned his bones

Very kind of you to say all that, but I just took it in jest. No offence taken.

These days I try to avoid controversy, which is why I don't post very often. There's just too many trolls out there looking for any excuse to have a go at someone.

BTW, one minor correction, I was never a moderator...

• Like 1

Didnt experience any problems today with floods, went up from Mabrachan area to SSCC,Pattaya Klang and 3rd road. Little bit of floods just on SSCC but thats it.Dont know about the Khao Talo/Khao Noi or Soi Baukhao area and dont want to find out neither, those area's are always heavily flooded normally....

Didnt experience any problems today with floods, went up from Mabrachan area to SSCC,Pattaya Klang and 3rd road. Little bit of floods just on SSCC but thats it.Dont know about the Khao Talo/Khao Noi or Soi Baukhao area and dont want to find out neither, those area's are always heavily flooded normally....

But not today.

Lol seriously tho how much longer of this do you think we will have to endure surely it due to come to and end soon.

Don't know, but the northern monsoon is stirring after it's long summer slumber, and is starting to move south. Temp in Beijing has dropped below 20C and northern Vietnam, Lao, and touching Thailand the weather is starting to cool, particularly at night.

The rainy season is starting to end, but there will be some more rain before the end.